Here are some tips to be successful as a Partner.
FXGlobe - What's now?
Please note that "the Exclusive Cash Back Algo Account" is currently not available with FXGlobe. For traders of FXGlobe, please find other promotions from "FXGlobe Introduction" page.
The FXGlobe Affiliate Team would like thank you for all of your feedback and comments. They appreciate it and it’s what helps them make the tools and support them offer you even more successful.
And NOW FXGlobe has prepared a great tool for you to earn extra money.
Promote a banner or referral link from your affiliate account and start earning 10% from the income of referred affiliates.
Tips for our Offline Agents
- Did you know that FXGlobe is an ECN & STP type of broker, which means that the clients are getting tighter spread and there is no dealing desk execution? Clients can trade Forex instantly on live streaming and take advantage of the best executable prices with immediate confirmations.
- Did you also know that you can look at your affiliate account to see live data about all the clients who register and activate via your referral link? You can find all this information in the Trader Report.
- Finally, did you know that you can communicate with your affiliate manager via the ticketing system? It’s easy – just log into your affiliate account and click on Support on the top bar.
Tips for our Online Affiliates
- Having the right domain name is essential (relevant, memorable, and usable). Use the suffixes that are most widespread in your region. Try to get multiple variations and suffixes to prevent others from registering them.
- Your website should be responsive for mobile.
- Google Tag Manager can be a great help.
Once again, FXGlobe would like to say that they are glad to have professionals as their partner and FXGlobe is looking forward to a continued successful cooperation.
Please contact them for any advice, consulting, or assistance you may need regarding affiliation with FXGlobe or offered products.
*FXGlobe strongly suggests to consider the compliance aspects while using any marketing tools or publications, including but not limited to the above mentioned, in order to ensure regulatory requirements and make the clients’ safety more visible and available for use.