Social and Copy trading platform provider, SimpleFX has added 50 more markets!
Good news, dear traders!
SimpleFX have added more instruments to trade with.
Now you can buy or sell Bitcoin Cash, shares of local giants, such as Tesco, Lloyds Bank, Suzuki, Societe Generale, Renault and many, many more.
For more on this please read the article on SimpleFX’s blog.
Invest in Cryptocurrency with SimpleFX
For online investors, SimpleFX’s web trader offers one of the fastest and intuitive trading tools.
Signup simply and easily with a safe API manager and deposits and withdrawals.
You can get started from 1 USD of minimum deposit with leverage up to 1:500.
- Cryptocurrency Wallets
- Public and private keys used to store and spend cryptocurrency allows you to write in the public blockchain ledger and perform transactions directly.
- Distributed Ledger
- A peer-to-peer network that requires consensus algorithms the system is practically incorruptible.
- No Transaction Fees
- Crypto deposits and withdrawals in SimpleFX are free of charge and are processed within a few minutes.
- Multicurrency Accounts
- Trade cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
What financial instruments are new?
The newly added financial instruments are as follows:
- Bitcoin Cash (BCHUSD)
- Tilray Inc. (TLRY.US)
- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (ATVI.US)
- GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH.US)
New York Stock Exchange
- Walt Disney Co.- (DIS.US)
- General Motors Co (GM.US)
- Nike Inc. (NKE.US)
- Pfizer Inc. (PFE.US)
- Qualcomm (QCOM.US)
- AT&T, Inc. (T.US)
Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Tokyo Electron Ltd (TEL.JP)
- Shiseido Company Ltd (SHISEIDO.JP)
- Suzuki Motor Corp. (SUZUKI.JP)
London Stock Exchange
- British American Tobacco PLC (BATS.UK)
- Barclays PLC (BARC.UK)
- BP PLC (BP.UK)
- Centrica PLC (CNA.UK)
- easyJet PLC (EZJ.UK)
- Glencore PLC (GLEN.UK)
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.UK)
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY.UK)
- Ocado Group PLC (OCDO.UK)
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS.UK)
- Tesco PLC (TSCO.UK)
- Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.UK)
- Airbus SE (AIR.FR) najwyższa wartość
- Danone SA (BN.FR)
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP.FR)
- TOTAL S.A. (FP.FR)
- Valeo SA (FR.FR)
- Societe Generale (GLE.FR)
- Renault SA (RNO.FR)
- Sanofi (SAN.FR)
- Peugeot S.A. (UG.FR)
- DO & CO AG (DOCO.TR)
- Aselsan Elektronik Sanayi A.S. (ASELS.TR)
- BIM Birlesik Magazalar A.S. (BIMAS.TR)
- Fenerbahce Futbol A.S. (FENER.TR)
- Koza Altin Isletmeleri AS. (KOZAL.TR)
- Mavi Giyim Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. (MAVI.TR)
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TCELL.TR)
- Turk Hava Yollari (THYAO.TR)
- Turkiye Petrol Rafine Stock (TUPRAS.TR)
- Vale SA (VALE.BR)
- Ambev SA (ABEV.BR)
- COSAN SA (COSAN.BR)
- Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. (ITAU.BR)
- Petroleo Brasileiro SA (PETROBRA.BR)
- Suzano Papel e Celulose SA (SUZANO.BR)
- Telefonica Brasil S.A. (TELEFON.BR)