Having a local currency account, every operation will be easier with zero exchange fees.
Accounts in AUD, CAD, PLN and XAF
With a local currency account, making any financial transaction such as withdrawing and depositing funds will be extremely easy and fast.
Having the currency of a possible deposit or withdrawal corresponding to the currency of the account simplifies the processes of each type of transaction and allows each trader to carry out operations without having to incur expenses related to exchange commissions.
Below you will find the list of new currencies available for SuperForex traders.
- XAF CFA Franc BEAC ISO 4217 currency code:
- Currency available for customers residing in Benin, Cameroon, Gabon, Congo, Chad, Equatorial Guinea.
- ISO 4217 currency code of the Polish Złoty, for customers residing in Poland.
- Australian dollar ISO 4217 currency code for customers from Australia.
- Canadian dollar ISO 4217 currency code, for customers from Canada.
Advantages of a local currency account with SuperForex
Each SuperForex Trader has the right to choose the currency that he deems most suitable for his needs to carry out any type of transaction, but using a local currency for deposit or withdrawal operations is always the best choice because this will allow you to perform transactions much easier and faster without having to pay commissions due to conversions.
The main advantages of opening a local currency account are as follows.
- Opening a local currency account with SuperForex is very simple and extremely fast.
- Using a local currency account allows all SuperForex traders to Withdraw any earnings and make any funds deposit without incurring additional costs resulting from conversions.
- SuperForex guarantees that any client who decides to open an account will not face any opening costs or account maintenance fees.
Available Account Base Currencies with SuperForex
In addition to the new currencies available with SuperForex each client will be able to choose the most suitable local currency from the list below.
- RUB for customers residing in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia.
- IDR for Indonesia.
- MYR for customers residing in Malaysia, Brunei.
- THB for Thailand.
- ZAR for South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho.
- AED for traders residing in the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Bahrain, Qatar, Tunisia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Less.
- NGN for Nigeria.
- INR for India.
- PKR for Pakistan.
- CNY for China, Taiwan.
- BRL for Brazil.
- BDT for Bangladesh.
- EGP for Egypt.
- CHF for customers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, England, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Switzerland, San Marino, Monaco, Liechtenstein.
- MXN Mexico, Peru, Venezuela.
- JPY for Japan.
- TRY for Turkey
- SGD for Singapore
- HKD for customers in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong.
- PHP for Philippines.
- PEN for Peru.
- CLP for Chile.
- ILS for Israel, Palestine.
- KES for Kenya.
- GHS for Ghana
- UGX for Uganda.
- ZMW for Zambia.
- RWF for Rwanda.
Opening an account with SuperForex is an extremely simple process, you just need to complete the registration form and provide all the necessary documents for authentication, choose the account currency that best suits your needs and make a possible deposit to start your trading with SuperForex.