FXPRIMUS, This week's Economic News & Events! Focus on US NFP and UK/Eurozone PMI Data
The Biggest Market Movers This Week With FXPRIMUS.
This article is originally referred from FXPrimus News.
THIS WEEK’S INDICATORS
This week is expected to be a reasonably quiet week in the financial markets, with a focus on UK and Eurozone PMI data as well as this Friday’s US Nonfarm Payrolls.
Our experts have extracted what they believe to be the most important financial indicators of the week, and enclose them here, in an easy-to-read format helping you to tailor your trading strategy so that you don’t miss a trading opportunity.
- PMI data is the main focus today.
- Eurozone will release PMI manufacturing final.
- Eurozone will also release unemployment rate.
- The UK is to release PMI Manufacturing data.
Financial markets in Japan are closed for holidays, USDJPY is expected to remain choppy.
- New Zealand is to publish unemployment and employment data, where unemployment is expected to fall.
- The UK is to release data on PMI Constructions.
- The US will release the ADP employment data and later in the day ISM manufacturing.
- FED to announce it is interest rate decision and policy, markets expected to be volatile. (FOMC)
Holiday in Japan, USDJPY to remain choppy.
- The UK is to release data on service sector activity.
- Weekly jobless claims will be released from the US.
- Main data is the NFP data and unemployment from the US. Expected to increase to 194k.
|May 2nd, Tuesday||02:50||Japan||★★★||Monetary Base||462.2tn JPY||–||447.3tn JPY|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||02:50||Japan||★★★||BoJ Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes||–||–||–|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||03:20||Japan||★★★||BoJ Kuroda speaks at Global Think Tank Summit in Yokohama||–||–||–|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||07:30||Australia||★★★||RBA Interest Rate Decision||1.5%||1.5%||1.5%|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||10:50||France||★★★||Markit Manufacturing PMI||–||55.1||55.1|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||10:55||Germany||★★★||Markit Manufacturing PMI||–||58.2||58.2|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||11:00||EU||★★★||Markit Manufacturing PMI||–||56.8||56.8|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||11:30||UK||★★★||Markit Manufacturing PMI||–||54.0||54.2|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||12:30||Australia||★★★||Budget Release||–||–||–|
|May 2nd, Tuesday||19:00||Italy||★★★||New Car Registration||–||–||18.165|
|May 3rd, Wednesday||10:55||Germany||★★★||Unemployment Change||–||–||-30.00|
Original Source: FXPrimus News
CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
- Open an Account
- Review (1)