Do you live in South Africa? Then please go to HotForex ZA (South Africa) main introduction page.
- CFDs on DMA Stocks available with HotForex
- Difference of Stock CFDs and DMA Stock CFDs?
- Invest in CFDs with DMA Stocks
CFDs on DMA Stocks available with HotForex
HotForex has announced that the broker has added CFDs on DMA (Direct Market Access) Stocks to the products, and you can now diversify your portfolio with over 1,000 instruments.
HotForex’s CFDs on DMA Stocks are available only on MT5 (MetaTrader5) trading platform.
The CFDs on DMA Stocks are different from the traditional Stock CFDs, as the CFDs on DMA Stocks let you invest in the live order books of global stocks.
With HotForex, you can get even closer to the real stock markets and invest in the markets which directly reflects price quotes in the physical markets.
There are more than 1000 stocks from the United Kingdom, USA NYSE, France, Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, USA NASDAQ and Spain with Direct Market Access.
Visit HotForex Official Website to find out the trading conditions of all CFDs on DMA Stocks.
Difference of Stock CFDs and DMA Stock CFDs?
HotForex has been offering Stock CFDs (Shares) for traders, and the CFDs with DMA Stocks are new products on HotForex MT5.
Unlike the traditional Stock CFDs, the CFDs with DMA Stocks allow you to view and trade with the live order books of global stocks regulated exchanges.
But CFDs with DMA Stocks are still CFD (Contract For Difference) products, thus there are many advantages for investors, such as:
- No Actual Ownership of Stocks
- While trading the CFDs with DMA Stocks, you do not need to own the actual ownership of the stocks as they are CFD products.
- Instant Order Execution
- All orders are executed instantly through HotForex’s trading servers. There is no delay for order matching at all.
- High Leverage
- CFDs with DMA Stocks can utilize high leverage up to 1:5. The high leverage lets you invest in your favorite stocks with low margin requirement.
- Low Trading Cost
- CFDs with DMA Stocks eliminates unnecessarily costs of trading. Thus the spread and the trading commission are minimal.
Trading CFDs on DMA Stocks allows you to see your order being directly reflected in the underlying physical market.
Invest in CFDs with DMA Stocks
With CFDs on DMA Stocks (available only on HotForex’s MT5 platform), you can benefit from direct market live pricing.
Unlike CFDs on Stocks, which are not directly reflected in the underlying market, a CFD on DMA Stocks means that HotForex will allow you to view and trade with the live order books of global stocks regulated exchanges.
HotForex is a NDD (Non Dealing Desk) broker which allows any kinds of trading strategies on the platforms.
Find out more about HotForex’s trading environment and execution models in the page here.
There are more than 1000 financial markets that you can invest in with HotForex.
Visit HotForex Official Website to see more about each market and the latest bonus offers.