Trading hours change due to upcoming holidays in Japan, Germany, Chile and Russia.
This Post has ended its release period. Please check ForexClub's latest information and campaign on ForexClub's company introduction page.
Please pay attention to the change of trading hours for some instruments due to upcoming holidays in Japan, Chile, Germany and Russia.
- November 3rd – Culture Day in Japan
- October 27th – Reformation Day in Chile
- October 31st – Reformation Day in Germany
- November 1st – All Saints Day in Chile
- November 6th – Unity Day in Chile
|Name (Ticker)||Trading Closed on|
|CHILE||October 27th and November 1st|
|FDAX, VOW, DBK, BMW, ADS, BAYN, DAI||October 31st|
Please note that during the holidays trading hours for different instruments largely depend on liquidity, which is why the trading hours can vary.
Please, consider these changes during your trading.