Is your MT4 having problems? Update it to the New One!
NewForex - What's now?
We inform you, that NewForex broker was purchased by broker Forexmart, which has EU regulations. Thus all NewForex clients deposits will be transferred to the jurisdiction of the Forexmart broker.
To transfer your funds to Forexmart you need to:
1. Close all open positions by December 24, 2017.
2. Register an account with Forexmart and open a trading account in the same currency. (If you have a micro account, then open the micro, if standard, then open, please, the standard account.
3. To inform NewForex support, the number of the current trading account with NewForex broker and the number of the new trading account with Forexmart broker immediately after the closing of all trading positions.
All of the data will be checked and your funds will be transferred to Forexmart account.
The recent release of the preliminary Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15007 version with the changed mechanisms of safety which led to the fact that in certain cases client terminals of MetaTrader 4 couldn’t start.
In this case, you are required to update your MetaTrader4 Platform to the latest one to resolve this issue.
Updating your MT4 trading platform is very easy and simple. The terminal normally update itself automatically, but if not you may follow the below steps.
- Right Click on the Icon of MT4 on Desktop
- Choose “Run as Administrator”
- MT4 updates to the Newest Version
If you cannot find this option, you may simply reinstall your MT4 from NewForex’s website.
In case you required an old version…
Sometimes, an update causes your platform problems, and some traders often wish to bring back the old version to make it work.
In this case, you will need to contact your broker to request for the old version.
Downloading MT4 programs from MetaQuotes websites or AppStore/PlayStore will only let you download the latest version of MT4.
For more information or inquiries, please contact NewForex Support Team.