Here is the report you should check before the next week!
This article is originally referred from IronFX News.
Next week’s market movers
- On Monday, we get UK’s Manufacturing production growth rate and Trade Balance figure for April.
- On Tuesday, UK’s employment data for April and Germany’s ZEW economic sentiment indicator for June and mainly the US inflation data for May could be the epicenter of discussions.
- On Wednesday, the UK inflation data for May could move the market, but the star of the day could be the Fed’s interest rate decision.
- On Thursday, ECB’s interest rate decision could keep the markets on their toes, while attention could also be given to Australia’s employment data for May, as well as the final release of Germany’s and France’s final HICP rates for May.
- On Friday, upfront and center stage could be BoJ’s interest rate decision while later on Eurozone’s final inflation data for May and the US U. Michigan Sentiment preliminary indicator for June could grab the market’s attention.
In the next week a plethora of financial data releases could attract the market’s attention. Our team handpicked the ones which it considers as the most influential and discusses their possible forecasts and their respective effects on various currencies.
On Monday, during the European session we get UK’s Manufacturing Output growth rate for April. The rate is forecasted to accelerate and reach +0.3% mom compared to previous reading of -0.1% mom.
Should the actual growth rate meet the forecast, we could see the pound strengthening as such an acceleration could imply that the manufacturing sector is growing again and is out of the negative prints.
Also, at the same time UK’s trade balance figure is due out. The figure is forecasted to be a narrowed deficit of -11.25B compared to previous figure of -12.29B.
Should the actual reading meet the forecast, we could see the pound getting more support as the Trade Balance starts getting narrower in these turbulent Brexit times.
Check out the full weekly report by IronFX’s experts below!
Original Source: IronFX News