Deriv - What's now?
Note that the website Hercules.Finance does not promote or introduce the service of Binary Options.
Deriv does not provide the service to residents in USA, Canada, and Hong Kong, or to persons below 18.
Here’s what you need to know about Deriv GO, Deriv’s mobile app that lets you trade multipliers on forex during regular market hours and synthetic indices and crypto 24/7.
You’re just a click away from a seamless trading experience on your mobile device.
So what are you waiting for? Download DerivGo now and start trading on the go.
What is Deriv GO – Mobile App?
A little reminder about Deriv. Deriv deals with digital options and CFDs.
Deriv offers four distinct platforms with over 100 tradable assets. Apart from forex and commodities, Deriv also offers synthetic indices that can be traded 24/7.
Deriv’s mobile app DerivGo. This article will introduce you to its features, the assets you can trade on the app, and the advantages of trading on it.
What is DerivGO?
DerivGo is Deriv’s flagship mobile app designed and optimized for on-the-go trading.
With DerivGo, you can trade multipliers on synthetic indices and cryptocurrencies 24/7 and multipliers on forex during regular market hours.
Multipliers let you maximize your potential profit without risking more than your stake.
This means that you can multiply your potential profits by your selected multiplier value but when the market moves against your prediction, your potential losses are only limited to your initial stake amount.
What assets can be traded on DerivGO?
Here is a breakdown of the available assets you can trade on the go with DerivGo.
Synthetic indices, deriv synthetic indices mimic real world market movements. These indices offer constant volatility and are unaffected by natural events and free of liquidity risks.
The types of synthetic indices that you can trade with multipliers on DerivGo are:
- Continuous indices
- Continuous indices correspond to stimulated markets with constant volatilities of 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 percent.
- A tick represents a change
- A spike or drop in the price of a particular asset. One tick is generated every two seconds for volatility 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100. One tick is generated every one second for volatility 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100.
- Crash and boom indices
- With crash and boom indices, there is an average of one drop which is crash or one spike which is boom in prices
that occur in a series of 1000 or 500 ticks.
- Jump indices
- Jump indices simulate markets with constant volatilities of 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 percent. With this indices, there is an equal probability of an up or down jump every 20 minutes on average with a jump size of 30 times the normal price movement.
- Step indices
- With step indices there is an equal probability of up or down movement in a price series with a fixed step size of 0.1. Forex – you can trade a variety of forex pairs on DerivGo.
The forex major pairs and smart fx indices that you can trade with multipliers.
- Major pairs
- Major pairs are the most heavily traded currency pairs. They are considered the main force in driving the forex market as they contribute a significant portion of economic transactions.
- Smart FX
- Smart FX are weighted indices that measure the value of a currency against a basket of five major currencies.
There are four types of Smart FX indices that you can trade – the AUD index, euro index, GBP index and EOC index.
- The AUD index measures the value of the Australian dollar against a basket of five global currencies – the U.S dollar, euros, British pound, Japanese yen & Canadian dollar, each weighted by 20 percent.
- The euro index measures the value of the euro against a basket of five global currencies – the u.s dollar, Australian dollar, British pound, Japanese yen & Canadian dollar, each weighted by 20 percent.
- The GBP index measures the value of the British bound against a basket of five global currencies – us dollar, euro, Australian dollar, Japanese yen & Canadian dollar, each weighted by twenty percent.
- And lastly, the USD index measures the value of US dollar against a basket of five global currencies – euro, British pound, Japanese yen, Canadian dollar & Australian dollar, each weighted by 20 percent. Cryptocurrency – the cryptocurrency is available to trade with multipliers on DerivGo are bitcoin and Ethereum against the US dollar.
Advantages of trading on DerivGo
1. Trade 24/7 365 days a year
You can trade synthetic indices and crypto with multipliers 24/7 all year round.
There is no need to worry about the market’s opening and closing hours.
2. Risk management futures on DerivGo
You can take advantage of multipliers risk management features such as stop loss, take profit and deal cancellation.
Stop-loss allows you to specify how much you’re willing to lose. If the market moves against your prediction this reduces potential losses.
Your position will close automatically when your loss meets the stop-loss level you have set.
Take profit allows you to specify your desired profit before the market starts moving against your prediction.
When this level is reached your position will automatically close ensuring your profit before the market moves against you.
Deal cancellation allows you to cancel a trade within a specified time after opening it and reclaim your stake depending on the asset and market you are trading.
Where to download DerivGo?
You can download Deriv’s mobile app from google play store, apple app store & huawei app gallery.