FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
FXTM’s Trading Signal – Seizing of trading opportunities
FXTM trading signals are structured to interpret the movements of major stocks based on the most influential variable, price.
Use carefully crafted price movement scenarios to improve the trading performance of key stocks.
Developed by the head of the FXTM training team, FXTM trading signals allow you to stay one step ahead of others.
Take advantage of this opportunity to improve your trading strategy to maximize your trading profits.
Why investors use FXTM Trading Signals?
- 14 markets
- 8 currency pairs, 3 commodities and 3 market indices.
- 3 Popular Indicators
- In addition, it provides an outlook for price movement.
- Encourage them to confirm potential returns.
- 2 Scenarios
- The most probable scenarios and possible alternative scenarios are presented.
- Updated twice every day
- The European and American chapters are refreshed with new content before the start.
- Stop Loss
- This is to minimize the risk and protect the principal.
How to start using FXTM’s Trading Signals?
- Log in or register with MyFXTM.
- Analyze scenarios, price charts and further prospects.
- Strategies are tailored to your risk-taking propensity and trading style.
- Use take-profit and stop-loss to build confident trading plans.
- Buy or sell to maximize your profits.
Discover More Opportunities with FXTM Trading Signals.