IX Social Trading has arrived! The new community trading app gives you access to all the financial markets at your fingertips but with the added bonus of sharing your knowledge, trades and experiences with like-minded traders in the IX Social Community.
Whether you’re a beginner trader looking to take your first steps or an experienced seasoned trader, there is something for everyone on IX Social. Come join the Social revolution and get trading now.
Infinox puts you in the driving seat with the latest news, community trending topics, top trades of the day and the latest prices all in one place. Tailor your IX Social trading experience with customizable layouts and features.
- Trade on all the financial, stock and crypto markets powered by MT4, MT5.
- Auto-copy the top traders and receive the same results they do.
- Become an influencer
- Interact and grow your following and become one of the key trading influencers.
- Earn from others
- Share your strategies to your followers and earn as they trade.
- Compete on the leaderboard with top traders.
- Easy to use
- Easy at a glance information to keep you ahead of the markets.
- Get Rewarded
- Earn rewards and likes from the community.
Whether you are a new trader looking for that kick-start with your trading career to get learning, or an experienced trader who may not have the time on their hands to follow the markets as much as they would like.
With IX Social you can Auto-copy what the top traders trade on, with options to source the most followed, best live trades, most copied trades and the most profitable trades.
Why Automated Robot Trading?
At the end of the twentieth century, with the rapid development of computer technology, the financial market also changed, and it was completely electronic. And there is a separate trading segment – algorithmic trading
Algorithmic trading is through the computer, based on mathematical algorithms, automatic allocation and management of trading requests for different instruments. The process of algorithmic trading has no human participation. Algorithmic traders only need to use a programming language to describe the intelligent algorithm (Expert Advisor). Based on the analysis of the historical price of financial instruments, to predict the future price trend. In order to achieve trading. High-Frequency Trading (HFT) is popular algorithmic trading, that is, very fast electronic trading. High-frequency intelligent trading system The purpose is to make a small profit
Benefits of Algorithmic Trading Strategies
There are many strategies for algorithmic trading. The main ones are:
- VWAP (Volume Weighted Average Price)
- Volume Weighted Average Price. According to the better supply and demand price, the trading volume is evenly distributed over a certain period of time, but cannot exceed the weighted average of the period.
- TWAP (Time Weighted Average Price)
- Time Weighted Average Price. During equal time intervals, trade requests are executed on average. This strategy excludes negatively impacted volume changes.
- Percentage of Volume
- Percentage of volume. Keep a constant percentage of market participants. Make frequent and small trades. Respond well to jumps in trading volume.
- The long and short applications shown do not reflect the full exchange application. Potential longs can see a small portion of the application. It will only be published after its execution.
- Trend following strategy
- The goal of this strategy is to: identify new trends as early as possible with the help of various technical analysis indicators, give trading signals when the trend develops, and give clearing signals when the trend ends.
- A trading robot that records the price differences of the same instrument or similar instruments under different trading venues, buys cheap ones in one place, sells high-priced ones in another, and closes the position with profit after the price converges. Hedge is considered risk-free The strategy, because the intelligent trading system trades quickly, avoids large price fluctuations. The profit of hedging is also not large. However, due to the high transaction frequency, the total amount is high.
- Intraday and short-term speculative trading strategy. For scalping, the most commonly used high-frequency intelligent trading system, the profit is exited. Basically, it is mainly used in the futures market, and the commission for transactions is very low.
- Pairs Trading or Arbitrage Strategy
- Gaining profits through the correlation between different market instruments, through their misalignment. That is, one asset may be undervalued or overvalued relative to another in a short time interval. At that time, the Expert Advisor will fix the ratio of the current value to its mean value.
Algorithmic trading, which has the advantages of speed and avoidance of emotions, high liquidity of the market, low volatility, etc., also has several disadvantages:
- High-frequency trading by algorithmic traders increases the workload of the exchange.
- Unreasonable volatility growth in the market. For example, on May 6, 2010, the DJI number fell by 8.6% (the market lost more than 1 trillion US dollars). After that, the index retraced 543 points (4.67%) in 90 minutes. This is because the high-frequency expert advisor closed all positions under the uncertainty of liquidity. In the context of the index starting to fall, the liquidity decreased, and there was no economic Arguments lead to excessive growth.
- Failure of the algorithmic system. There have been rare cases where large market participants went bankrupt due to system failures.
Eliminate the fear of trading psychology
Human trading psychology has become the focus of financial markets. Even with a clear trading strategy and the ability to analyze the market, most traders find losses because they cannot control their emotions.
- What motivates you to trade?
- How do our emotions affect the decisions we make?
- How to avoid losses and become a productive trader?
Are you interested in these questions?
There are conditions to help you prioritize and become a successful trader.
Rule number one: You have to be objective – one minute is not enough to earn a million dollars.
In the stock market, traders’ emotions such as fear, greed, hope, etc. become the decisive influence. Lack of willpower and self-confidence, greed, sluggishness, all of which fall victim to the market. Knowing and familiarizing yourself with yourself can help avoid risks.
Knowing and familiarizing yourself with yourself can help avoid risks. If the behavior and psychological state of the market crowd can be applied, then success will not be far away.
Rule number two: don’t be too greedy.
The driving force behind trading is ” easy money “, or to put it bluntly – greed. The result of greed is the motivation to trade.
There are two motivations:
- Rational motives – manifested in a calm state of decision-making;
- Irrational motives – manifested as frenetic trading, controlled by emotions, and failures.
If the trader doesn’t have a trading plan – this means that the person is more likely to be driven by greed than rationality.
Rule number three: don’t overestimate your abilities – stick to your own calculations.
Another factor is that the trader is profit. If the belief is superior to the profit/loss calculation, then the trader may overestimate his power and accept the risk. Expectation needs to be placed in computation and greed together. A trader trades for profit. One of the biggest mistakes you can make when analyzing a situation beyond your own judgment and overestimating your abilities is trailing stop orders.
Rule number four: accept failure.
Both profit and loss are important and inseparable parts of the trading process. If you can’t make a profit or lose money, you can’t be a successful trader. There are often obstacles on the way to mastering the art of trading. When a trader focuses on a problem (which could be anything, for example, lack of financial resources or knowledge) he will feel anger, guilt, frustration and disappointment. This state does not allow him to continue. If the loss is unacceptable to the investor, then he cannot close the losing position as soon as possible while trading. When the trader is not ready to accept losses, then the losses generally become larger.
Don’t confuse confidence with overconfidence
There is a 2/8 rule in trading, very few are profitable, most are losing, and losing traders hope to know the secret of successful trading. So is there any difference between these two groups of people? The answer is yes, these people trade year-round, and their answer to the secret to successful trading is learning to control their emotions and moods, changing decisions as market conditions change.
Overconfidence can easily lead to dangerous situations because people who are overconfident will not pay attention to important information for trading decisions. Self-confidence and negativity ebb and flow. In general, confidence and fear — are similar feelings: just one thing, more of one, less of the other. If people have more self-confidence, then the hustle and bustle, anxiety and fear will be reduced.
How to provide confidence?
Of course, if a person is accustomed to relying on himself to do anything, and without the slightest hesitation. This confidence is no longer worried about the unpredictability and instability of the market. Here the market has not changed, what has changed is the inner world and psychological conditions of people.
How to become a successful trader?
There are 2 important ways to build effective trading:
- Establish a trading principle that needs to be based on self-discipline.
- Learn to reduce negative emotions caused by past trading experience.
The principle of self-discipline, developing the confidence to trade successfully.
Almost most traders start out without the necessary psychological goals and discipline. Both were also injured to varying degrees (mental states that can make a person fearful). This will reduce the fear. As a result, you will absorb knowledge about the market environment.
To trade successfully, you must take responsibility for your actions and decisions.