New review of events in the upcoming week.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
Last week, the dollar index (#DX) moved away from local highs and closed in the negative zone.
In August, the core consumer price index in the US slowed down from 0.2% to 0.1%.
The Bank of England and the ECB left the main parameters of monetary policy at the same level.
Regulators plan to adhere to the current rate of monetary policy.
Financial market participants expect new information regarding the trade conflict between the US and China, as well as NAFTA negotiations.
New review of events in the upcoming week
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
Monday, September 17th
On Monday, investors will assess data on inflation in the Eurozone at 12:00 (GMT+3:00).
The financial markets of Japan will be closed due to the holiday.
Tuesday, September 18th
On Tuesday, the Reserve Bank of Australia will publish the minutes of the last meeting on monetary policy at 04:30 (GMT+3:00).
At 15:30 (GMT+3:00) there will be data on sales in the manufacturing sector of Canada.
Wednesday, September 19th
On Wednesday, the Bank of Japan will take a decision on the key interest rate at 06:00 (GMT+3:00).
It is expected that the regulator will leave the interest rate at the previous level of -0.10%. Important economic reports:
- Consumer price index in the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Statistics on the real estate market in the US at 15:30 (GMT+3:00).
- We also recommend paying attention to the speech by the ECB President Draghi.
Thursday, September 20th
On Thursday, the meeting of the Swiss National Bank will take place at 10:30 (GMT+3:00). It is expected that the Central Bank will leave the interest rate unchanged at the level of -0.75%.
Investors will also assess important statistics:
- Data on GDP of New Zealand at 01:45 (GMT+3:00);
- Report on retail sales in the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Philadelphia Fed manufacturing index at 15:30 (GMT+3:00);
- Existing home sales in the US at 17:00 (GMT+3:00).
Friday, September 21st
On Friday, the trading week will end with the publication of important economic reports:
- Statistics on inflation in Japan at 02:30 (GMT+3:00);
- A number of indices of economic activity in Germany and the Eurozone at 10:30 (GMT+3:00) and 11:00 (GMT+3:00);
- Reports on inflation and retail sales in Canada at 15:30 (GMT+3:00).
Original Source: JustForex News