Which Country is the Largest in terms of Forex trading?
Forex Fact of the day!
In April 2016, sales desks in those five countries intermediated 77% of all foreign exchange trading.
The share of Forex trading taking place in the US was unchanged relative to the previous survey, but the three Asian financial centers increased their combined share of intermediation to 21%.
US and UK has been the major Forex markets for a long time.
Japan has its domestic FX brokers dominating the market, and its scale is quite large as always. There are many “Mrs Watanabe” investing in FX these years.
Hong Kong and Singapore are growing rapidly these years. As these countries grow, trading servers and base of FX brokers are shifting to these countries too.
HotForex with 350,000 live accounts
There are Millions of retail FX traders in the world, but where do they invest in?
HotForex, a Mega FX Broker in Europe has over 350,000 live accounts to take care of.
Being recognized as one of the largest FX Brokers, isn’t something easy in this very competitive market.
So what makes HotForex so attractive?
- Leverage 1:1000 which is twice more than the average
- Low Trading Cost from 0.1 pip with $6 commission (per $100,000 worth of transaction)
- Professional & Stable Service without No Troubles with Financial Authorities over 7 years
- MetaTrader4, the world’s most popular trading platform
- Gorgeous Bonus promotions
HotForex has been also listed on the “World Finance 100”.
Check out their trading conditions from here!