M4Markets does not provide services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as the USA, Canada, Iran, Cuba, Sudan, and North Korea.
50% credit bonus of M4Markets is now withdrawable.
Free margin increases and investment volume for a better trading experience.
M4Markets makes the 50% credit bonus withdrawable
One of the main objectives of the leading broker, M4Markets is to provide a trading environment that is always full of new stimuli, capable of satisfying any trader’s need with increasingly advantageous investment opportunities and increasingly incredible offers. The online broker recently announced a major structural update of the 50% Credit Bonus, which is extremely popular with traders around the world as it is quick and easy to request and receive.
In the past, the promotion did not include withdrawal possibility among its main features and it was possible to withdraw only the profits generated through the use of the Bonus. But from now on the whole structure of the promotion has changed and based on the traded volume, it will be possible to withdraw the 50% credit bonus.
In order to withdraw the 50% credit bonus, the trader must comply with certain conditions as follows.
- For holders of a Standard account: for each traded lot, 2 currency units will be subtracted from the bonus and subsequently added to the customer’s balance.
- For traders holding Spread Raw and Premium accounts, 1 unit of currency will be added to the balance for each traded lot.
- In order to request and join the promotion, the trader concerned must be the holder of an M4Markets account, be eligible and open a bonus account.
50% M4Markets credit bonus
The M4Markets 50% Credit Bonus is an extremely popular offer that allows any trader holding a verified account to trade with larger volumes with extremely advantageous conditions. With the promotion it will be possible to receive on your M4Markets account up to a maximum of $10,000 on each deposit made.
- All clients who trade on MT4 / MT5 will be able to request and receive the bonus on every deposit made
- Net increase in margin
- High volume trading
- Possibility of withdrawing the Bonus
The next table lists the bonuses credited based on the deposits made by customers.
|Deposit made||Bonus applied|
|$ 50||$ 25|
|$ 100||$ 50|
|$ 1000||$ 500|
|$ 10,000||$ 5000|
|$ 20,000||$ 10,000|