What are the main events of the Forex market in first half of 2017?
XM is looking to have a Free Webinar with Michalis Florentiades this July!
The Topic of the seminar is:
Half-yearly Review & Outlook for The Forex Markets in 2017
The above online seminar will be held on 12th of July, at 1700 in EEST(Eastern European Summer Time).
Free Online Seminar
XM invites you for their free webinar held by Michalis Florentiades, Chief Economist and Head of Investment Research of XM on 12 July 2017.
Join the webinar to learn about the major factors that have shaped the global markets in the first half of 2017 and to receive an outlook for the rest of the year.
Learn useful information about what has shaped the markets this year and how the major global political and economic events may affect Forex and commodities in the rest of this year.
Here are 6 main things that you will learn by joining this Webinar.
- The policies of major central banks and the outlook for interest rates
- The state of the world’s major economies and what is forecast
- Political risks for the major economies
- US, Eurozone, China, Japan, UK, Australia will be covered in detail
- Overview of key commodities – oil and gold