Your questions answered!
JustForex - What's now?
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
Besides the trading activity itself, fund management is also a one important part of investment.
To manage your funds smoothly and avoid unnecessarily costs for transactions, you need to know the rules and conditions of Deposit and Withdrawal.
Here are 10 frequently asked questions on fund management!
1. Can I cancel the order to deposit/withdraw/transfer between accounts?
You can cancel the order to deposit/withdraw/transfer between accounts in case the order hasn’t been taken in the processing by the financial department of the company (has the status “Pending”). To fulfill this:
- Log into your Back Office;
- Go the the page “Transaction history”;
- In the column “Status”, click “Cancel” next to the necessary request.
2. Will I be charged for depositing on and withdrawing from the account?
Each method of depositing/withdrawal has the set commission.
For further information regarding commissions, please refer to the official website.
3. Where can I make a request to deposit/withdraw/transfer between the accounts?
Named requests are made only in the Back Office on the relevant pages.
4. Is there an opportunity for the automatic deposit/withdrawal?
Depositing by the majority of the presented methods is carried out in automatic mode.
The requests to withdraw are processed manually by the company in the shortest time.
5. What currencies can I deposit my account with?
The list of currencies that the account can be deposited with is available on the page Deposit and Withdrawal.
Please note that accounts are opened in USD only and in case deposit is made in another currency, funds are converted according to internal company rates.
6. May I deposit my account by the direct transfer of funds to the company’s accounts?
No. Deposit by the direct transfer of funds to the company’s accounts is forbidden.
You can make the request to deposit in the Back Office.
7. I have deposited funds, but they haven’t come to the account. What is the problem in?
The term of depositing funds depends on the method of depositing.
In case the funds haven’t been deposited in time due to technical reasons, please, use the deposit notification form in your Back Office.
8. Can I withdraw during holidays/weekends?
You can make requests to withdraw funds during holidays/weekends and they will be fulfilled by the Finance Department during the working hours of the department.
9. May I transfer funds from my account to the account of company’s another client?
No. Money transfer between the accounts of JustForex clients is forbidden due to the commitment of the company to AML Policy.
10. Am I allowed to transfer funds between the accounts?
You are allowed to transfer funds between your own trading accounts, as well as from the partner one (IB type) to trading accounts.
Do you still have questions? Get in touch with your account manager or JustForex support team through the 24/5 chat window!