Geomatrix Ltd does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as USA, North Korea, Iran, Iraq and Myanmar.
4xCube now offers MT5 (MetaTrader5)
As 4xCube continues to upgrade and update all their trading tools to further improve the clients’ user experience.
4xCube has taken it to the next level and is very happy to announce that the long-awaited MetaTrader5 (MT5) platform, exclusively available now for all 4xCube clients to Download.
With 4xCube, you can now use both MT4 and MT5 trading platforms to trade Forex and CFDs online.
Both 4xCube MT4 and MT5 are available for download to any popular devices including Windows, MAC, Android, iPad and also iPhone.
To use 4xCube MT5, you need to first open MT5 trading account, then you can use the new login credentials to login to the MT5 trading platform.
For the details of difference of between MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, visit the page here.
Things you should know about 4xCube MT5 update
4xCube now offers both MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
Both trading platforms are very similar in visual but there are certain differences.
Here are some main things you should know about MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, along with the update of 4xCube’s service.
- You can’t login to 4xCube MT5 with MT4’s login details.
- MT4 and MT5 are different software, and require different type of login credentials. To start using 4xCube MT5, open 4xCube MT5 Account.
- Your MT4 won’t be updated to MT5 trading platform.
- 4xCube will continue offering both MT4 and MT5 trading platforms. It is not an upgrade, but you can start using MT5 trading platform too. You can use both MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
- You cannot run MT4 EAs on MT5 trading platform.
- MT4 and MT5 are 2 different trading platforms which use different programming languages. Thus you cannot run EAs of MT4 on MT5 trading platforms and vice versa.
- 4xCube Cubetrader will be unavailable
- With 4xCube’s constant efforts and upgrades to improve user experience, 4xCube can accommodate only those platforms which are used on a frequent basis. As such, Cubetrader is being discontinued and all clients will be able to log in to their MT4 platform.