E-wallet service Terms and Conditions changes.
The majority of changes are linked to the passing of the new Payment Services Directive 2.
For your convenience, we have prepared a brief description of the main changes below:
- ePayments have clarified the rules for processing complaints for unauthorised operations (article 13.8);
- ePayments have changed the Complaints Policy: the maximum period to resolve issues has been reduced to 15 working days (article 21.1);
- ePayments have clarified restrictions concerning registration in the system (article 2.1);
- ePayments have clarified some areas where their requirements and services are described (articles 3.3, 6.2 and 7.4);
- ePayments have simplified and updated the current Terms and Conditions to make them clearer (articles 2.5-2.7, 4.1, 4.10, 6.1).
This is the list of the main changes. You can find the full version of the new Terms and Conditions in the official website.
What’s new in the Fees?
The new Terms and Conditions as well as the Fees will come into effect from 16.04.2018.
If you do not agree to these changes, please contact the support team and request to close your e-Wallet by 16.04.2018.
By continuing to use the service after 16.04.2018, you agree that you have understood and accepted the new changes.