JustMarkets MT4 and MT5 mobile app updated.
Cutting-edge, high-performance software to keep up with the times in frenetic trading where speed is everything.
- JustMarkets mobile app updated
- Main features of the JustMarkets mobile app
- JustMarkets MT4 and MT5 apps
- JustMarkets MetaTrader 4 App
- JustMarkets MetaTrader 5 App
JustMarkets mobile app updated
Life today is hectic, in most cases everything is done in the shortest possible time in order to reach one’s goals quickly.
In a world where speed in carrying out anything is now considered essential, even the trader is fully aware that in order to be able to seize unmissable investment opportunities on the fly, he must be quick, almost instantaneous, in carrying out the desired operation.
In this, mobile apps play a fundamental role, allowing the trader to be able to invest quickly at any time and any where.
JustMarkets recently announced a significant update to their mobile app.
The improvements made will allow the customer to have full control of his work and to interact on markets all over the world making use of an indispensable key factor, speed.
Improvements to the mobile app include:
- Quick and easy customer registration.
- Ability to create multi-currency accounts.
- JustMarkets app is available for both MT4 and MT5 versions.
- Fast and secure withdrawal and deposit operations.
- Improvements to ensure greater security and full control of the account.
- Free access to 24/7 customer support live chat.
Main features of the JustMarkets mobile app
The JustMarkets mobile app gives the client access to a state-of-the-art platform that offers numerous tools and benefits including tight spreads, over 250 instruments to trade, no hidden commissions, instant order execution, fast deposit and withdrawal transactions, ability to open demo accounts, welcome accounts (with related bonus), constantly updated daily market analyses, 24/7 multilingual customer support and a wide range of accounts suitable for any level of experience and style of trading.
- Optimal trading conditions
- The app offers a trading environment full of opportunities and advantages: spreads starting from 0 pips, a maximum leverage of 1:3000, over 170 trading instruments, no restrictions on the strategies to be implemented, lightning-fast order execution starting from 0.01 second, and available in over 180 countries.
- Full control
- The trader will be able to manage his own operations and accounts at any time and place simply with a click and if deemed necessary, customize the app according to his needs. An extremely flexible structure and a wide range of tools and services available will allow the customer to:
- Trade majors, minors, exotics, metals, indices, stocks, commodities and digital assets.
- Perform fast and secure transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Receive important notifications from industry-experienced analysts on market movements.
- No limits on opening deals and trading volume.
- Ability to analyze your own work and interact with other traders.
- Full compatibility to meet any need
- Every customer, regardless of the level of experience or trading style, will be able to interact on the markets using the app and opening the account compatible with their needs:
- The Standard account is undoubtedly the most popular among traders, suitable for investors who usually trade on the most common currencies and assets with a minimum deposit.
- Made primarily to meet the needs of more experienced traders, the Pro account offers tight spreads, no additional commissions and a wide range of instruments.
- The Raw Spread account is ideal for intraday trading and scalping, the account offers zero spreads and low fixed commissions.
- Suitable for traders who intend to minimize risk, the Standard Cent account allows for investments in micro lots.
JustMarkets MT4 and MT5 apps
The JustMarket mobile app is available for any type of device, both iOS and Android, and can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play.
The software is also available in two versions:
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
JustMarkets MetaTrader 4 App
By far one of the most used trading apps in the world, MetaTrader 4 is an “all-in-one” software that allows traders to trade markets around the world using an extremely intuitive and simple to use interface.
The app allows clients to monitor accounts and trades at any time, analyze the market and much more.
To start using MetaTrader 4 just download (from the App Store or Google Play), select JustMarkets from the list of available brokers, enter your personal data to log in or alternatively create a new real or demo account quickly.
- Wide range of financial instruments available.
- Real-time quotes.
- 9 time frames (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN1).
- Extremely versatile, the app allows you to open, close and modify market and pending orders.
- Ability to trade from the chart.
- Market Execution.
- 30 technical analysis indicators.
- Ability to view the history of your operations.
- All in a single window to facilitate trading, the client will be able to monitor orders, trading history, mailbox, news and diary.
- Latest generation graphs with zoom, scroll and full customization.
- Offline mode available (charts, open positions and history can be checked without any internet connection).
JustMarkets MetaTrader 5 App
An optimized version of the older MT4, MetaTrader 5 is a mobile trading app that professional traders from all over the world use to trade.
The application allows investors to trade currencies, stocks, shares and other markets.
MT5 allows traders to connect to the JustMarkets server and have real-time stock and currency quotes, study the markets thanks to the use of the latest generation charts and technical indicators, carry out various types of transactions and access the history of operations.
Among the various features of the app we can find:
- Any order types, including pending orders.
- Sound notifications.
- Graphic with color schemes.
- Auto trading available.
- Complete technical analysis with 30 technical indicators, 24 analytical figures, 9 time periods, 3 chart types.