MT5 with variable spreads now available with easyMarkets.
New platform, new investment opportunities.
Negative balance protection, no hidden fees and advanced tools for traders.
easyMarkets launches MT5 with variable spreads
Since its creation, the easyMarkets online broker has always had as its main objective the satisfaction of its customers.
To make each trading experience unique, the broker undertakes to continuously update the services, platforms and products offered.
The wide range of investment tools available on all the platforms offered is constantly evolving and each new tool equates to new possible investments and consequently new probabilities of earnings.
EasyMarkets has recently launched an innovative product that will give every trader the opportunity to significantly expand the investment possibilities.
In addition to the wide range of platforms available (among which we can distinguish the web and mobile platform easyMarkets, MT4 and TradingView), the broker offers traders the possibility of being able to trade using the renowned MT5 platform.
Key features include variable spreads and a maximum leverage of 500: 1 (not available to traders resident in Europe and Australia due to regulation).
Below are the main advantages of using the MT5 platform with easyMarkets.
- Negative balance protection.
- Service created for the protection of the trader, through which it is not possible to lose more than what is deposited in your trading account.
- No commission or hidden costs.
- The briker promotes clarity and transparency on the expenses to be incurred for trading, there will be no hidden additional fees.
- Expert Advisors (EAs) are allowed.
- Expert Advisors are basic algorithmic trading software, widely used in online trading due to their simple structure. An Expert Advisor is a program capable of operating in complete autonomy, capable of identifying investment opportunities, opening and closing positions in favor of the trader who uses them. The programming language of the EA is called MQLe (specific for Metatrader software).
- Variable spreads.
- Variable spreads vary as market fluctuations change (becoming narrower or wider depending on the variation that has occurred), generally when greater liquidity or high volatility occur. easyMarkets offers variable spreads starting from 0.6 pips (remember that the variable spreads offered by the broker are subject to slippage).
- Fixed spreads.
- The fixed spread does not vary throughout a trading day, despite volatility or other factors that could affect the price of the asset.
- Maximum leverage of 1: 500 (excluding EU and AU retail clients).
- Useful in increasing both trading volumes and profits without committing additional capital.
- Advanced tools.
- The platform has extremely advanced trading tools such as 21 different chart time frames from 1 minute to 1 month, 38 built-in technical indicators, expert advisors available, possibility to download over 20 years of historical data, available on both desktop and any existing mobile device.
With the launch of this innovative and technologically advanced tool, each trader will have the opportunity to choose whether to use variable or fixed spreads or possibly use both, all maneuvered solely by their own way of trading using only and exclusively the MT5 software.
Comparison of the platforms offered by easyMarkets
In the following table it will be possible to know all the main differences and characteristics of the platforms offered by easyMarkets.
|easyMarket web and app platform||TradingView||easyMarkets MT4||easyMarkets MT5|
|Narrow fixed spreads||Narrow fixed spreads||Narrow fixed spreads||Variable spreads|
|Free stop loss and take profit||Free and guaranteed stop loss||Standard stop loss & take profit||Standard stop loss & take profit|
|Negative balance protection||Negative balance protection||Negative balance protection||Negative balance protection|
|No slippage||No slippage on limit orders||Subject to slippage||Subject to slippage|
|No hidden fees or fees||No hidden fees or fees||No hidden fees or fees||No hidden fees or fees|
|Seamless integration, possibility to close open trades on the easyMarkets app on the easyMarkets web platform and vice versa||Seamless integration, ability to close open trades on TradingView with the easyMarkets app or on the easyMarkets web platform||Maximum leverage 400: 1 (depending on where the trader is from due to regulation)||Maximum leverage 500: 1 (only available for international traders at due to regulation, customers residing in the EU and AU will not be able to use them)|
|Integrated news available, economic calendar, signals and indicators||Social Networks for all Traders, trading ideas, live trading sessions||EAs allowed, insights on the market, custom indicators||EAs allowed, market insights, custom indicators|
Each trader will be able to take advantage of the advantages of the most suitable platform, their own trading style, the trading strategies to be implemented, the investment volume.
With the new MT5 platform offered by easyMarkets every trader, in addition to being able to take advantage of the latest generation services, will be able to decide whether to invest using fixed or variable spreads on a wide range of instruments available for trading.