- How to open XM Ultra Low Spread account
- Account Type is available exclusively
- Why you should trade with XM?
How to open XM Ultra Low Spread account
XM Ultra Low Spread account type is available in the account opening page as below.
There are 2 types of “Ultra low Spread” account which are Micro and Standard account.
“XM Ultra Low Micro account” and “XM Ultra Low Standard account” has almost the same trading conditions as the “Micro” and “Standard” account, but the following conditions are different:
1. Spread from 0.6 pip and No extra commissions
With the “Ultra Low” spread starting from 0.6 pip, there is no trading commissions.
You can trade with the raw spread and no extra cost.
2. Deposit Bonus is not available
Deposit Bonus isn’t available for the “Ultra Low” spread account, but only No Deposit Bonus is available.
Account Type is available exclusively
XM has started offering this account type from March 2019, but note that it is available only for traders in the limited number of countries.
Depending on the country you reside in, you may not be able to open this account type.
To find out if you are eligible to open “Ultra Low” account, please go to XM Official Website.
Why you should trade with XM?
XM’s MT4 and MT5 platforms are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and unique and exciting features to enable forex trades get the best out of their trading experience.
XM is a NDD (Non Dealing Desk) broker, giving you the best quotes from top tier banks and institutions and letting you trade directly into the market.
- Instant order execution
- No re-quotes
- Full suite of risk management tools
- Direct chat with the back office and customer services staff
- Very narrow spreads, even at times of extreme volatility
- Customizable lot sizes starting from 0.01 lots
- Leverage as high as 1 : 888
- Separate online account management
- 24 hours multilingual trading desk
- Advanced security modules
- Analytical tools and advanced charting