cTrader trading platform is a RAM consuming software. It requires certain data connection speed in order to run it accurately.
To improve the execution speed on the platform and the price feeds on certain charts, you can do the following things:
- Close unnecessarily apps and programs on the device(and other devices)
- Disable other charts, indicators and EAs
- You can avoid any unnecessary data connections.
- Look for a better connection
- Because this is always a better solution.
Slow or unstable internet connection can impact profit/loss results on your trading account directly. Thus the first thing you may want to do, is improve the connection speed for cTrader trading platform.