What is an Introducing Broker?
An Introducing Broker is essentially an entity (individual or company) that refers clients to Forex brokers, such as FBS.
The FBS Introducing Broker (IB) partnership program is ideal for individuals and institutions who wish to earn commission by directing new clients to FBS.
The commission plan they offer is extremely competitive and is based on the trading activity of the clients that IBs refer to FBS.
A competitive commission plan for both individuals and institutions
All brokerage services are provided by FBS, allowing IBs to focus entirely on their business and earning commissions.
The IB program is free to join and can prove to be a lucrative business; all you need is the enthusiasm and motivation to introduce new clients to FBS.
Introducing Broker benefits:
- Competitive and escalating commission program
- The more clients you refer, the greater your income potential
- Transparent and flexible payments
- Get paid from the very first trade a client makes and withdraw your commission any time you like. No restrictions on when or how much you can withdraw
- No targets to meet
- Anyone can become an IB, they don’t impose limits on how many clients you should refer like other brokers
- Dedicated and friendly Account Manager
- Get assistance with any questions or issues from the multilingual team.
- Full transparency and 24/7 access to your IB account
- View your earnings and generate account statements anytime you like.
- Wide range of marketing material
- Banners, tracking links, guides, etc
- Back office and trading support
- Excellent service for your clients every time
If you are a licensed company and want your own branded technology then they are happy to offer you the co-branded trading platform.
This partial White Label solution provides you with a trading platform customized with your corporate branding and allows FBS to handle the opening and funding of client accounts.