There are many types of documents you can use a a proof of address, to verify your accounts.
Here are some examples of document types that can be accepted.
- Utility Bills: Gas, Water, Electric, Phone, Internet
- Health / Life insurance invoices
- Credit Card or Bank Statement (within latest 6 months)
- Government issued valid color photo identification card (both sides)
- Bank reference letter to certify the account holder’s residence location (within latest 6 months)
- Passbook (must show account holder name, residence location, issued within the last 6 months and certified by the bank.
- A professional Letter from an Attorney or Notary of which must be signed & sealed