Tickmill does offer the maximum leverage 1:500 on MT4 accounts, but it can be limited for several reasons.
The limited leverage you see maybe because of the following reasons:
- Your trading accounts are registered under UK FCA (Tickmill’s UK entity’s maximum leverage 1:30).
- Your trading account balance is too high.
- In this case, Tickmill may have limited the leverage to low to avoid higher risks.
- Financial instruments have fixed margin.
- You have not passed appropriate test by Tickmill, to be qualified to use the full service of Tickmill.
You may contact Tickmill’s support directly with your account number to solve the problem.
You can contact to support team with live-chat, email, phone call and other methods.