Tickmill Group is run by multiple entities
Tickmill does offer the maximum leverage 1:500 on MT4 accounts, but it can be limited for several reasons.
The limited leverage you see maybe because of the following reasons:
- Your trading accounts are registered under UK FCA (Tickmill’s UK entity’s maximum leverage 1:30).
- Your trading account balance is too high.
- In this case, Tickmill may have limited the leverage to low to avoid higher risks.
- Financial instruments have fixed margin.
- You have not passed appropriate test by Tickmill, to be qualified to use the full service of Tickmill.
You may contact Tickmill’s support directly with your account number to solve the problem.
You can contact to support team with live-chat, email, phone call and other methods.
Trading Conditions of Tickmill Seychelles
When comparing multiple regulations of Tickmill, many traders prefer the conditions offered by Tickmill Seychelles.
By registering your account with Tickmill of Seychelles, you can also participate in many bonus promotions and contests.
The trading conditions of Tickmill Seychelles are as follows:
|Required Minimum Deposit Amount||$100||$100||$5000|
|Account Base Currencies||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP||USD, EUR, GBP|
|Minimum FX Spread||0.0 pips||1.6 pips||0.0 pips|
|Trading Commission||$4 per round turn lot||None||$2 per round turn lot|
|Execution Model||Market Execution||Market Execution||Market Execution|
|Execution Speed||Less than 0.15 second||Less than 0.15 second||Less than 0.15 second|
|Minimum Trading Volume||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Maximum Trading Volume||100 lots||100 lots||100 lots|
|Margin Call %||100%||100%||100%|
|Stop Out %||30%||30%||30%|
|Islamic Swap Free Account||Available||Available||Available|