Get to know TD Markets
TD Markets is a company based in South Africa strictly regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA), considered the most popular broker of the old continent, offering excellent services in a trading environment suitable for any type of trader.
In addition to a wide range of tools available for trading (Forex, cryptocurrencies, energies, indices, metals, stocks and ETFs), TD Markets offers its traders fast execution, flawless 24/7 customer support, constantly updating services, deposits and instant withdrawals and more.
Allows access to markets around the world thanks to one of the most used platforms in the world, MetaTrader 4.
Extremely popular software among traders that features an easy-to-use interface for both experienced and novice traders and a wide range of advanced tools such as indicators, charts, expert advisors and open source algorithmic trading scripts.
It is worth notting that TD Markets offers a finely structured school training service from which traders will be able to draw important information and acquire the notions necessary to be able to face the markets.
Among the various study sessions concerning the financial markets, we can find tutors on how to execute operations, technical analysis, impacts of fundamental events and market dynamics.
In addition to the quality of the services offered, the broker has as its main objective the safety of its customers.
Thanks to services such as negative balance protection, segregation of accounts, and anti-money laundering protocols, the trader can feel safe from any possible risk.
|Platforms||MT4 and Mobile App|
|Negative Balance Protection||Available|
|Promotional offers (Bonus)||Not available at the moment.|
|Markets||Forex, cryptocurrencies, energies, indices, metals, stocks and ETFs|
|Social and Copy trading||Not available|
|Stop Out Level||50%|
|Margin Call Level||100%|
|Automated trading (EA, Scalping, Hedging)||Available|
|Forex Spread||Starting from 0.8 pips|
|Trading fees||2 USD per lot|
|Withdrawal Fees||None for withdrawals over $200|
|Islamic account||Not available|
|Deposit options||Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT etc.), VISA, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Electronic Wallets|
|Withdrawal options||Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT etc.), VISA, Mastercard, Bank Transfer, Electronic Wallets|
|Customer service||24/5 multilingual support available|
TD Markets account
TD Markets allows traders to open two types of accounts, the Gold account and the Pro account.
Upon registration, the trader can open the basic account (Gold account).
Subsequently, based on the size of the initial deposit, you can decide which type of account to opt for.
Both accounts feature advantageous trading conditions with competitive spreads and no hidden fees.
In addition, the execution of the orders will take place without the intervention of any dealing desk.
|Features||TDM GOLD||TDM PRO|
|Instruments||CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies, energies, indices, metals, shares and ETFs||CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies, energies, indices, metals stocks and ETFs|
|Exchange fees||None||$8 per lot|
|Overnight Exchange Fees||Credited/Charged||Credited/Charged|
|Spread||Starting from 1.8 pips||Variable and raw spread from 0.1 pips|
|Automated trading EA, Scalping, Hedging||Allowed||Allowed|
|Minimum lot size||0.01 FX Lots||0.01 FX Lots|
|Margin Call Level||100%||100%|
|Stop Out Level||50%||50%|
|Restrictions in trading||None||None|
In order to open a new TD Markets account, just follow the next very simple steps:
- First Step
- First, the interested trader must visit the official website and access the registration area. To complete it, you will need to select the type of account, create a password and enter your personal data such as name: surname, country of residence, email address, city, address, postal code.
- Second Step
- In this phase the trader will be subjected to a verification process (called KYC) through which he will have to prove his identity. In order to complete the verification, you will have to send photos of an identification document (driving license, identity card, passport), a document that certifies your residence (recent electricity bill, bank statement) and answer questions regarding your level of experience, patrimonial situation, and employment status.
- Third Step
- After being suitable for the verification process, the broker will send a verification email to the address previously entered, by clicking on the link you will have free access to your account.
- Fourth Step
- Having free access to your account you can make a first deposit using the wide range of payment options available and start investing.
Being a reliable and safe broker, the company’s main goal is to offer a both beneficial and secure environment.
TD Markets uses strict protocols to allow traders to trade with confidence. Both personal data and deposited funds will not be at risk.
- Segregation of accounts
- Being a broker that aims for transparency and totally in line with current rules, client funds will be kept in separate accounts from those of the company.
- Negative Balance Protection
- Thanks to this service (also mandatory in EU countries) the trader will not be able to lose more than the amount deposited in his trading account.
- Anti-Money Laundering Protocols
- Accurate control measures when executing transactions and money shifts.
- Accounts with major banks
- Client funds will be deposited in tier banks.
- Fast Withdrawals
- Any withdrawal request will be processed within 24 hours.
TD Markets allows traders to access the page dedicated to the main news of the markets around the world.
Thanks to them, it will be possible to develop accurate strategies and predict future fluctuations.
Highly relevant news affects the markets, reacting quickly could be extremely beneficial.
This type of trading is commonly known as “news trading”.
In order to invest more effectively while running the lowest possible risk, an accurate study of both technical analysis and fundamental analysis is essential.
Without them, the trader may not reach his goals and miss out on profitable investment opportunities.
As you may already know, yhe main factors that the trader will have to constantly keep under control in order to trade successfully are the following:
- GDP growth
- Changes in interest rates
- Fluctuations in the unemployment rate
- Increase in retail sales
- Manufacturing index
Other news that could affect the markets concerns geopolitical developments, such as elections, popular uprisings, revolutions, social movements, etc.
But having total control over news from around the world is an impossible task.
The trader will have to find his balance, focus his choices, acquire useful information for his strategies and trade with careful risk management.
Proper education broadens the knowledge and hone trading skills.
Before starting to invest their funds, traders of any level of experience will need to have a clear idea of how, where, when and why to trade.
TD Markets allows its clients access to numerous educational courses, essential for the acquisition of useful knowledge to be able to start trading while having full control of their skills.
The training sessions offer a wide range of topics related to financial markets, such as executing trades, technical analysis, impacts of fundamental events and market dynamics.
The list of available courses is as follows:
- Support and resistance
- Risk and reward
- Supply and demand
- Physical S&R
- How to use Meta Trader4
- Market trend
- The stock market indicator
- Fibonacci tracking tool
- Divergences and convergences
- TDM Meta Trader 4
- How to calculate the lot size
- Understanding candlesticks (graphics)
A practical and extremely functional tool, the economic calendar groups in chronological order the economic events that can affect the financial markets and organizes them in a way that they can be easy to find and study.
The economic event can be understood as any news that can influence market movements, such as reports, statements by states, the publication of reports on the monthly unemployment rate of a country, a speech by a president, the election result, the declaration of interest rates.
TD Market allows its clients to take advantage of a constantly updated economic calendar to keep up with daily developments and take advantage of any news for their trading strategies.
(TDM Holdings LLC)
|Rating Traders Rating|
|Regulations Regulations & Licenses|
|Founded Founded in||2021 (2 years)|
|USA clients||Not Accepted|
|JPN clients||Not Accepted|
|Cryptos Available Crypto-Currencies|
|Negative Balance||Offer Negative Balance Protection|
|Client Funds Safety||Segregated|
|Deposits Deposit Methods|
|Withdrawals Withdrawal Methods|