USGFX Broker Service Review. Trade with the world's most trusted and reliable trading platform.
Forex and CFDs all-in-one solution. Trade with USGFX MT4 and MT5, and benefit from various advanced tools.
We are no longer promoting USGFX. The information regarding to USGFX on the website 'Hercules.Finance' maybe outdated.
- Who is USGFX?
- Why choose USGFX as your principal broker?
- Comparison of USGFX’s Account Types
- How to open an account with USGFX?
- USGFX’s Deposit and Withdrawal Options
- Is it safe to trade with USGFX?
Who is USGFX?
USGFX is a multi-asset FX and CFD broker based in Australia.
USGFX provides an online trading service through MT4 and MT5 platforms, and with USGFX, you can invest in Forex currency pairs, Commodities, and Stock Indices.
USGFX has won multiple industry awards and now recognized by investors all over the world, and is also regulated and licensed by several financial authorities internationally.
To start trading Forex and CFDs with USGFX, you can open USGFX’s real account and make a deposit from only $100.
With USGFX, you can utilize up to 1:500 high leverage for trading through 2 of the most popular trading platforms, MT4 and MT5.
USGFX delivers a strong set of beneficial and advantageous trading conditions.
For more information about USGFX, go to the official website from below.
Why choose USGFX as your principal broker?
USGFX is a professional and licensed broker, and its popularity is growing as USGFX expands it’s market worldwide.
There is a number of reasons that have attracted thousands of traders to USGFX.
Here are some of the main advantages that USGFX provides.
- USGFX has multiple licenses from all over the world.
- USGFX isn’t a small domestic company, but it’s international presence is known through its licenses from Australia ASIC, UK FCA, and Vanuatu VFSC.
- USGFX provides the ultra-fast execution and one-click trading.
- USGFX’s proud to provide ultra fast execution for all traders. To not miss out opportunities in the fast moving market, you can use USGFX’s one-click trading feature too.
- USGFX has trading servers in New York, London and HK.
- USGFX has set up the trading servers internationally, in New York, London and Hong Kong, which are connected to USGFX’s system with optical fibre thus being able to provide the ultra fast execution mentioned before.
- USGFX provides competitive spreads.
- USGFX has minimized the spread provided on its MT4 and MT5 platforms, so traders can bare the minimum cost for trading daily. Want to find out the real-time spread of USGFX? Open USGFX’s Real account today.
- USGFX MT4 and MT5 have Low Slippage and Minimum Re-quotes.
- USGFX’s deep liquidity pool realizes optimal trading condition where slippage amount and re-quotes are reduced to minimal. You can experience this advantage by trading in the real account with real money.
- USGFX secures clients’ funds at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- USGFX does not mix clients’ funds and its company’s fund. But USGFX segregates clients’ funds at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- USGFX supports Negative Balance Protection.
- USGFX supports NBP (Negative Balance Protection) which protects traders from exceeded losses. Thus with USGFX, you will not lose more than you deposit.
- USGFX processes fund withdrawals in 24 hours.
- Have you ever had a problem with other brokers about fund withdrawals? With USGFX, your fund withdrawal requests will be processed within 24 hours from the request.
- USGFX offers Forex leverage up to 1:500.
- With USGFX, you can utilize up to 1:500 leverage, which dynamically increases your trading volume by 500 times. You can benefit from both high leverage and NBP of USGFX together.
- USGFX provides the TradersClub Coaching Program.
- USGFX’s TradersClub Coaching Program is a structured Forex educational course which you can access for free as a trader of USGFX. Are you new to the Forex and CFD markets? Then open USGFX’s real account and start learning for free.
- USGFX gives you a free access to Trading Central.
- Have you ever heard of Trading Central? It is a tool for technical analysis which provides you with comprehensive analysis in real-time. With USGFX, Trading Central is free.
- USGFX offers both MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- USGFX has adopted 2 of the most popular trading platforms in the world, MT4 and MT5. With USGFX, you can use both MT4 and MT5 trading platforms for free, and both have the full functionality and advanced trading tools built-in.
- USGFX supports traders 24 hours a day and 5 days week.
- USGFX is always disponible. For any inquiries, you can contact USGFX’s multilingual support 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
The above list shows you briefly how USGFX can be a popular choice among traders.
Are you interested in trading with USGFX?
Go to USGFX Official Website and find out the latest offers and more about their trading conditions.
Comparison of USGFX’s Account Types
USGFX mainly offers 4 different account types which are Mini, Standard, VIP and Pro-ECN.
Please see the below for the comparison of USGFX’s all account types.
|USGFX’s Account Types||Mini||Standard||VIP||Pro-ECN|
|Required Minimum Deposit||$100||$10,000||$50,000||$50,000|
|Maximum Deposit Amount||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Minimum Spread||2.8 pips||2.2 pips||1.3 pips||1.5 pips|
|Minimum Trading Volume||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots||0.01 lots|
|Available||Individual||Individual, Joint, Corporate||Individual, Joint, Corporate||Individual, Joint, Corporate|
You can open an account with USGFX for free, and you can start trading within 24 hours.
Note that depending on the type of entity, the types of required documents are also different.
How to open an account with USGFX?
Follow the simple steps below to open an account with USGFX.
- Go to USGFX Official Website.
- Click on “Click Account” to go to the account opening page.
- Fill in your information, user information set-up, personal information and financial information.
- Receive login credentials from USGFX for your account.
- Log in to USGFX’s Client Portal from USGFX Official Website.
- Make a deposit via any methods you like.
- Download USGFX MT4 or MT5. (you can log in to the platform which your account is set up for)
- Log in to USGFX’s trading platform.
- Start trading Forex, Commodities and Stock Indices.
For more information about ZuluTrade, please go to ZuluTrade Official Website.
USGFX’s Deposit and Withdrawal Options
With USGFX, you can start trading Forex and CFDs from only 100 USD of minimum deposit. (depending on the account type)
To make a deposit to USGFX’s real trading account, you can transfer your funds via bank wire transfer, VISA/Mastercard and online wallets (e-wallets).
See the table below for the condition of fund deposit and withdrawal for USGFX’s MT4 and MT5 accounts.
|Funding Options||Deposit Fees||Deposit Processing Time||Withdrawal Fees||Withdrawal Processing Time|
|Bank Wire Transfer||None||Up to 3 business days||25 USD||24 – 48 hours|
|VISA/Mastercard (USD)||None||Up to 2 hours||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Web Money||None||Instantly||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Perfect Money||None||U to 1 business day||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Fasapay||None||Instantly||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Skrill||None||Instantly||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Neteller||None||Instantly||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Poli Pay||None||Instantly||None||24 – 48 hours|
|Vogue Pay||None||Instantly||1.5% + 5 USD||24 – 48 hours|
|B-Pay||None||Up to 1 business day||None||24 – 48 hours|
|ecoPayz||None||Instantly||None||24 – 48 hours|
To make a deposit to your USGFX’s real trading account, you first need to log in to the client portal from USGFX Official Website.
Make sure that you follow the secure form of USGFX’s client portal to complete this procedure.
Is it safe to trade with USGFX?
As a regulated foreign exchange and CFD broker, USGFX adheres to strict capital requirements and implements internal procedures.
USG group operates under full regulation of the following financial authorities
- Union Standard International Group Pty Ltd (USG AU) is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL-302792).
- Union Standard International Group Limited (USG UK) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) with the FCA Firm Reference Number (FRN) 798776.
- Union Standard International Group Ltd (USG Global) is licensed to deal in securities by Vanuatu Financial Service Commission under No. 41706.
USGFX clients’ funds are held in a segregated trust account with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, which is separated from the USGFX’s accounts and funds.
(Union Standard International Group Pty Ltd)
|Rating Traders Rating|
|Regulations Regulations & Licenses|
|Founded Founded in||2005 (16 years)|
|USA clients||Not Accepted|
|Headquaters||G03, 135 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia|
|Cryptos Available Crypto-Currencies||N/A|
|Negative Balance||Offer Negative Balance Protection|
|Client Funds Safety||Segregated|
|Deposits Deposit Methods|
|Withdrawals Withdrawal Methods|