FXOpen accepts Apple Pay deposits and withdrawals
FXOpen is excited to announce that the broker now accepts “Apply Pay” deposits and withdrawals.
As one of the safest ways to make a deposit, you can use Apply Pay to transfer investment funds to FXOpen directly.
As a safe and easy payment method, Apply Pay can be one very convenient solution especially for users of iPhone and iPad.
The payment procedure takes just a touch and is faster and more secure than ever before.
Through Apply Pay, you can transfer funds to FXOpen in EUR, USD or GBP.
The process is instant, so you can immediately start trading with FXOpen when you make a deposit with Apply Pay.
The available deposit amount is from 1 USD to 19,000 USD.
How to make a deposit to FXOpen with Apply Pay?
Through Apple Pay, you can make a deposit to FXOpen’s live trading account instantly.
Follow the steps below to make a deposit to FXOpen’s live trading account with Apply Pay.
- Log in to My FXOpen from FXOpen Official Website.
- In My FXOpen, select “Add funds” → “Electronic payments” → “Apple Pay”.
- Fill in the form (shown above).
- Click “Add funds”.
- You will see the transaction details on the screen (description, number and amount). Click Continue.
- Choose Apple Pay as the payment method and complete the transaction.
Once the transaction is completed, the fund will be credited to your live trading account instantly.