Do you live in South Africa? Then please go to HFM ZA (South Africa) main introduction page.
New physical stocks offered by HF Markets.
Instant access to the markets, invest in a wide range of instruments on MT5 with zero commissions and zero swaps.
Physical shares offered by HF Markets
To ensure an increasingly rich trading environment of advantageous opportunities, the online broker HF Markets has recently expanded the list of physical shares available for investment.
Each trader will have the opportunity to invest their funds in the main world stocks, such as Meta Platforms Inc, Tesla Motors, Amazon, Microsoft Corp and many more.
- Possibility to purchase a share of only $ 5.
- Trading on physical shares offered by HF Markets does not involve the payment of any commissions and swaps.
- Credit of dividends to your HF Markets account.
- Immediate and direct access to the largest stock exchanges in the world with real-time prices.
- Over two thousand stocks available for investment.
Physical stock trading has extremely promising characteristics.
Any interested trader will be able to invest their funds and receive any dividends.
But in order to successfully achieve their goals, each investor will have to study very carefully the company in which they have decided to invest.
Here are the main features of trading on physical shares offered by HF Markets.
- The ability to obtain real-time prices of selected stocks from the world’s largest exchanges and invest in highly influential companies, each dividend will be automatically credited to your HF Markets trading account.
- The price of any security is determined by the company’s fundamentals and varies with changes in revenues, earnings and future growth prospects but also for other economic factors such as GDP growth and interest rate policies and general market fluctuations.
- Each trader can decide to invest any amount he deems necessary and consequently buy shares or fractions thereof. The fractions of shares allow the purchase of a part of the selected stock and this fraction varies according to the amount in dollars that you decide to invest.
- Stock holders from different companies helps create a balanced and diversified portfolio, plus it acts as a protective shield in the event of a downturn in adverse market conditions and increases the chances of profit.
- HF Markets offers a wide range of physical shares and clients will be able to invest being able to choose from over two thousand shares without paying any commission and using the very powerful and famous Metatrader 5 trading platform (commonly also called MT5)
Investing in physical shares on Metatrader 5 (MT5)
Metatrader 5 is undoubtedly the most popular trading platform in the world, leveraging cutting-edge technologies that offer a one-of-a-kind trading environment.
Its software gives the possibility to invest in a wide range of tools such as Forex, Futures and CFDs.
The Matatrader 5 platform provides traders with extremely fast services and allows them to trade on different financial markets.
In addition to the impressive features that are part of the software, HF Market offers its clients the possibility to invest in over 2000 physical shares directly on the MT5 platform.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface for high quality trading.
- Over 80 technical indicators.
- 21 different tempos.
- Prices available in real time.
- Any type of trading operation granted.
- One-click trading.
- State-of-the-art technical analysis tools
Below are the main technical specifications of investments on HF Markets.
|Minimum investment||$ 5|
|Own the underlying asset||Possible|
|Negative balance protection||Not available|
|Trading platform||Metatrader 5 (MT5)|
|Availability for trading||Stock market hours|
|Currencies ofaccount||USD – EUR|
HF markets trading hours
The HF Market platform has an opening time to start trading which is between 00:00:51 on Monday and 23:59:59 on Friday, server time.
We would like to point out that the server time refers to daylight saving time (DST) which starts from the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October.
The server times vary according to the seasons, winter: GMT + 2, while in summer: GMT + 3 (DST).
The Trading Desk, just before opening, updates the rates daily to reflect the current market price in preparation for opening.
At this time, any trades and orders held over the weekend will be subject to execution and all quotes occurring in this precise period will not be executable for new market orders.
With the opening of the markets, each trader will be able to place, cancel and modify any existing order.
It is important to bear in mind that in the first few hours following the opening of trading, the markets may be thinner than normal before the opening of the Tokyo and London market phases.
Markets with a tendency to thin may have wider spreads and the number of orders fulfilled at a price different from that requested could be greater, given the smaller presence of buyers and sellers.
Any order or trade held open over the weekend will be executed at the earliest possible price based on available liquidity.