Learn about oscillators, riding the trend and more with FXTM webinars
Excellent FXTM webinars are coming soon!
This article is originally referred from FXTM News.
FXTM Brand does not provide services to residents of the USA, Mauritius, Japan (日本), Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec,
Saskatchewan, Haiti, Suriname, The Democratic Republic of Korea, Puerto Rico, and The Occupied Area of Cyprus. Find out more
in the Regulations section of their FAQs.
With the latest webinars from FXTM, you can get all the latest market insights broadcast directly to your own home.
Simply choose your webinar, sign up, and get ready to hear from FXTM’s industry-leading forex educators.
What are you waiting for?
Sign Language Trading Strategies webinar in Hindi
|Time:||18:00 (GMT +5:30)|
FX trainer Harsh Narendra Japee will teach you about topics including:
- Japanese Candlesticks
- Bullish and bearish reversal patterns
- Calculating risk and reward
Riding the Trend – Season 2 webinar in English
|Time:||18:00 (GMT +1)|
With Conrad Okongwu, participants will:
- Explore even more opportunities within a trend
- Further their understanding of multiple entry points
- Discover how to exit at the peak of a trend, and more
Market Outlook: Commodities webinar in Arabic
|Time:||19:00 (GMT +4)|
FXTM’s Chief market Strategist (Gulf & MENA), Hussein Sayed, will guide you through:
- The latest market outlook for oil, gold and other precious metals
- The geopolitical and fundamental factors affecting these sensitive instruments
- How prices and trends are likely to change
Understanding Oscillators webinar in English
|Time:||14:00 (GMT +2)|
With FX educator Jacques Nel, you can:
- Take a close look at momentum oscillator construction
- Learn how the Relative Strength Indicator is calculated
- Sharpen your understanding of the momentum formula
It’s time to polish up your skills and discover the latest approaches to the markets.
Register for an FXTM webinar today!
Original Source: FXTM News
CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
- Open an Account
- Review (3)