New European securities with LiteFinance
The constant commitment to improving the services offered to create a trading environment among the best in the world has allowed the LiteFinance team of professionals to add new trading stocks to be added to the wide range of instruments available that will considerably increase both investment prospects and the potential profits.
32 new stocks of the wealthiest European companies will be available for trading and listed on the three main exchanges in Europe, Euronex, LondonLSE and XEDRA.
Founded in 2000, the Euronex group of companies is among the five most important stock exchanges in Europe in the world by market capitalization, through which trading takes place in equities and derivatives.
Initially formed from the union of the Amsterdam, Paris and Brussels stock exchanges, it later broadened its horizons with the acquisition of the Irish, Italian, Portuguese and Oslo stock exchanges
Traders who decide to invest with LiteFinance on the EURONEXT exchange will be able to trade stock indices such as CAC 40, BEL 20, AEX, FTSE MIB and also the instruments available for trading include ETFs, bonds, warrants and structured products.
On EURONEXT it will be possible to invest in shares of the most important European companies such as L’oreal, Renault SA, Unilever NV, ASML Holding MV and more to discover by visiting the official LiteFinance website.
Unlike trading with US stocks having long-term stable bullish characteristics on EURONEXT, before deciding on what and how to invest, it will be necessary to carry out careful research on any industries of the companies and carefully consult its financial statements.
LiteFinance allows all its clients to present a margin of only 2% of the value of a share when opening a trade regardless of whether it can be long or short so that every trader can take advantage of market conditions to make trades how and when it deems necessary and invest in both falling and rising markets.
London LSE Exchange
One of the 10 largest stock exchanges in the world by market capitalization based in London, it has a platform that allows you to carry out both trades on financial instruments (shares, bonds, derivatives, ETFs, ETPs, structured products, warrants) and deals on offers Initial Public Entities (IPO), it also calculates the FTSE 100 index on the prices of the securities of the top 100 listed companies.
Vodafone Group, British American Tobacco, Barclays, HSBC Holdings are some of the wealthy companies present all over the world with shares listed on the London LSE and every trader who decides to invest in these securities will have to carry out very accurate strategies based on fundamental factors, such as the sector in which the company operates, check its balance sheets, take into account geopolitical factors, and carefully examine exchange rates and commodity prices in case the final product of the company depended on their fluctuations.
The entire structure of the London LSE exchange is based on margin trading, by which a trader expands his income through a financial leverage provided, therefore the trader will be able to trade stocks and profit from them without having the necessary funds to purchase the related activities.
- Spreads and swaps are relative to current market conditions and the data is recorded in the table with real-time updates.
LiteFinance may make changes to spreads and swaps in relation to ongoing market conditions.
- Swaps are calculated at 00:00 terminal time on each business day while triple swap CFDs are calculated from Friday to Monday.
- The maximum leverage available is 1:50.
- A commission of 25 cents per share will be charged upon opening any CFD position.
- In the event that you decide to invest in equity CFD instruments it is necessary to make it known that pending stop & limit orders will only be accepted in the current trading round and are canceled at the end of the trading day by means of the comment “good for the day”.
- SWAP rates are listed in percentages.
- The trading hours for CFD instruments are from 16:30 to 23:00 GMT + 3.
- Dividend payouts every 3, 6, 9 or 12 months resulting from CFD margin requirements increase 10x two weeks before the ex dividend date.