7 Frequently Asked Questions about "Withdrawal of Funds" with IFC Markets
More knowledge is always a good thing!
Everyone has many questions when it comes to fund withdrawals. Here we have 7 common inquiries regarding to withdrawal of funds.
Hope it helps you understand more of IFC Markets’ service!
1. Can I deposit and withdraw funds 24/7?
You can make deposit and withdrawal requests 24/7, but it will be performed during the working hours of the Back Office (from Monday to Friday 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM (CET).
2. How long does withdrawal process take?
Usually withdrawal requests are processed during several minutes during the working hours of the Back Office (from Monday to Friday 07:00 AM to 07:00 PM (CET).
But they reserve up to 2 business days to process a withdrawal request in case of some difficulties.
3. How often can I withdraw funds from my trading account?
You can withdraw funds from your trading account as often as you wish.
4. I made a request for withdrawal but still haven’t got any money. What should I do?
In case of such a problem, you need to contact the Customer Support department.
5. Can I have multiple trading accounts and transfer funds between them?
Yes, you can have multiple trading accounts and transfer funds between them through internal transfer.
6. What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
IFC Markets does not have any restrictions regarding the withdrawal amount.
You may only face limitations depending on the payment system you have chosen.
7. What are the conditions of withdrawal in case of bonuses?
Please read the Terms and Conditions of the promotion you have joined.
CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
- Open an Account
- Review (56)