Important Notice – US Labor Day Trading Hours.
This article is originally referred from Eightcap News.
Please be informed that on Monday, September 3, 2018, the trading hours for some of our trading instruments will change due to the Labor Day holiday in the United States.
The schedule for all affected trading symbols are set out below.
- XAU/USD, XAG/USD – EARLY CLOSE AT 20:00
- UKO/USD – EARLY CLOSE AT 20:30
- USO/USD – EARLY CLOSE AT 20:00
- US30, SPX500, NAS100, JPN225 – EARLY CLOSE AT 20:00
- UK100, GER30 – EARLY CLOSE AT 23:00
As always, if you plan to trade actively during the holiday period, please proceed with extra caution as spreads may be greater than usual due to reduced liquidity and unexpected volatility.
Eightcap’s support desk will be operating as normal so should you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch and speak to them directly on +61 3 8373 4800 between 9am to 6pm (AEST/AEDT).
Original Source: Eightcap News