Spreads of as little as $ 80 and margins of 10% for Bitcoin.
4 of the most popular virtual currencies against the US dollar are available for CFD trading with OANDA.
What are Cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies are in effect decentralized virtual currencies, which means that they do not undergo any type of control by governments or financial institutions, to date there are several cryptocurrencies on the market and each differs in its own characteristics.
A cryptocurrency is by definition a digital currency used as a mode of exchange through participation, so as to secure the operations that allow in security and anonymity, all the parts of the cryptocurrency operations are established and transmitted, but their reading is allowed only and exclusively to the recipients.
For the tools to understand the structure and the functioning of cryptocurrencies, it is necessary as rich in data to be decoded and this is necessary to be used to keep operations under control and verify the full entry of the mining evaluation, this feature makes the system more robust it’s safe.
Cryptocurrencies use blockchain technology, which turns out to be a shared accounting ledger that cannot be modified in any way and simplifies the processes of the necessity of commercial goods operations and the traceability of commercial goods on the network, in short, which has a value. it can be tracked and traded on a blockchain network, thus reducing risks and costs.
Cryptocurrency trading with OANDA
Unlike a normal coin or token trade that allows traders to buy virtual currencies and then resell them after waiting for an increase in value, cryptocurrencies, like CFDs, can be traded against the US dollar.
Here are the main features of cryptocurrency trading with OANDA.
- Possibility to carry out long or short operations.
- Trading without actually owning the currency you are trading.
- Strong Volatility.
- Trading 24/7 when the markets are open.
- Opportunity to use leverage capable of increasing both profits and time wasters.
We would like to remind you that cryptocurrency trading is extremely volatile and it is important to turn your interests towards protecting profits and managing risk through the use of the stop-loss service.
Cryptocurrencies offered by OANDA
OANDA offers its traders the opportunity to invest in the 4 main cryptocurrencies on the market Bitcoin (BTC / USD), Bitcoin Cash (BCH / USD), Ethereum (ETH / USD), and Litecoin (LTC / USD).
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- Using the renowned MT4 and MT5 platforms, you can invest in CFDs on Bitcoin from your laptop, mobile devices and tablets with spreads starting from $ 80 for Bitcoin and $ 2 for Bitcoin Cash.
- One of the most popular cryptocurrencies ever, Ethereum, against the US dollar with spreads starting at $5.00.
- Another extremely popular cryptocurrency among traders around the world, Litecoin can be traded as a CFD against the US dollar, with spreads starting at 0.6 USD.