Currently, FXPIG offers more than 6 different feeds for traders.
Each feed offers different liquidity and market price, and each of them are originated from different banks or financial entities.
- SPA Single Point Aggregation – 17 FX Banks & 4 Non-Bank Market Makers in London.
- MPA Multiple Point Aggregation – 4 ECN Venues & a mix of Non-Bank Market Makers in NY, LD and HK
- ALT Alternative Liquidity – 6 FX Banks and 2 Non-Bank Market Makers, all pricing out of London. Consumed in London.
- CX Currenex – A Mix of Firm and Non-Firm (your standard Last Look Liquidity), pricing out of New York, consumed in New York via FIX API.
- LMX LMAX – Priced raw from LMAX’s London Infrastructure, and consumed in London.
- SF Sharp Flow – A Mix of Hedge Funds and Alternative Liquidity Venues priced and consumed in NY via FIX API.
- SFL Sharp Flow London
For more details or each advantage, please contact FXPIG support team directly.
At the account opening, you can also choose your price feed for your account.