FBS Digest - Minor and major currency pairs, How to use the economic calendar and more!
What are the advantages of minor currency pairs?
This article is originally referred from FBS Digest.
Coming up this week:
- Minor and major currency pairs
- How to use the economic calendar
Minor Currency Pairs. What are the benefits?
There is one thing that nobody tells newbie traders at the very beginning of their Forex career: it is not necessary to trade only with the major currency pairs in order to get more profit.
- Why minor currency pairs have a higher spread?
- What minor currency pairs are the best for trading?
- How to trade with minor currency pairs?
Weekly Economic Calendar
- May 30, 17:00 MT time – Bank of Canada Meeting
- Whatever the central bank does, the CAD will offer great profit opportunities.
- May 31, 04:30 MT time – Australian Private Capital Expenditure
- Traders waited 3 months for this release, so it will shake the AUD.
- June 1, 15:30 MT time – US Nonfarm Payrolls
- NFP causes the USD to make big moves. It is the best day for trading!
How to use the Economic Calendar
Smart trader = fast trader
Don’t let yourself be distracted with an infoglut and get all the necessary and important trading information in one place!
Learn what is worth paying attention and why such economic data as GDP, CPI, PMI or NFP is important for you.
Original Source: FBS Digest
CFD Service. Your capital is at risk.
- Open an Account
- Review (10)