Must-Read Reviews on Fortrade’s Service before start trading!
Let’s review the service of Fortrade by comparing it with other Forex brokers.
Generally, the Red ones shows positive and Blue ones negative aspect of the broker’s service.
- Both “Fortrader” and MetaTrader4″ are available.
Many brokers offers only 1 trading platform, but you have 2 choices with Fortrade.
- No PAMM, Automated(Social & Copy Trading) Tools.
If you are looking for an Indicator or Automated Trading Solution, you will need to utilize MetaQuotes’s MQL5 Community.
- No Free VPS and EA(Expert Advisers) is unavailable on Fortrader.
As “Fortrader” is an Online Trading Platform built by Fortrade, You can use Custom Indicators or Expert Advisers(Trading Robot) on the platform. You may use MT4 to resolve this problem.
- Complete Educational Materials are available.
It includes, Videos, eBooks and other Courses to understand what Fortrade is offering.
- Minimum Spread fixed to 2.0 pips, which is quite a high cost.
No hidden/extra fees. But it is an average cost for brokers with Fixed spread. For MT4 accounts, the spread starts from 1.0 pip.
- No Charges on Deposit/Withdrawal.
Fortrade does not charge any for processing deposit and withdrawal requests.
- Leverage is only up to 1:200.
The average leverage among world’s FX brokers would be around 1:400 – 1:500. The Highest Leverage in the world is 1:5000.
- NBP “Negative Balance Protection” is fully supported.
Although the Leverage is small, but Fortrade makes sure that traders’ loss is limited to the total deposit amount.
- Fortrade strives to offer STP Environment.
STP stands for Straight Through Processing, and it makes sure that all orders are directly sent to the Market.
- No Price Manipulation and No Order Interference Guaranteed.
With Fortrade, you are provided with the “Fair” trading environment. Making sure that your trading results isn’t manipulated.
- Several Deposit Bonuses and Trading Bonuses offered.
Fortrade offers several gorgeous Bonuses which are even available for withdrawal with certain conditions.
- “No Deposit Bonus” or “Trading Contest” are not available.
Although, the above Bonuses, Fortrade does not offer several types of Bonuses which are popular to FX traders.
- Good Customer Support with Prompt Response.
Fortrade makes sure that clients are provided with at least standard customer support. The broker will come back to customers’ inquiries.