- How to open BDSwiss FX Trading Account?
- List of Trading Account Types of BDSwiss
- Which BDSwiss’s Trading Account Type is the Best?
- Available Financial Markets on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5
- Why you should trade with BDSwiss?
How to open BDSwiss FX Trading Account?
BDSwiss is a broker that provides you with an advanced trading platform where you can trade Forex and CFDs.
By opening one trading account with BDSwiss (for free), you can invest in more than 1,000 financial markets.
To open an account with BDSwiss and start trading Forex, CFDs, Shares and ETFs, you only need to follow the simple steps below.
- Go to BDSwiss’s Official Website
- Go to the account opening page of BDSwiss
Click on any buttons on the official website to go to the registration page. You can also go to the account opening page directly from here.
- Provide your personal information and choose account types
To complete the registration, you need to provide your personal information including your experience of online trading in general. Your information are keep safe with BDSwiss and won’t be shared with third parties.
- Submit documents for account validation
BDSwiss is a licensed Forex broker and the account validation procedure (KYC – Know Your Customer) is a mandatory step for all traders to complete the registration. The required documents are a copy of your ID and a proof of residence. You can find the document specification in the screen too.
- Receive login credentials
Once your account is approved, you will receive login credentials for your account. Make sure to keep them safe because these will be the keys to manage your accounts.
- Download BDSwiss’s MT4 or MT5 trading platform
BDSwiss’s MT4 and MT5 will be the main trading platforms where you can monitor markets and make trades. You can download both BDSwiss MT4 and MT5 from the official website.
- Log in to BDSwiss’s Client Portal and Make a Deposit
The next step is to fund your live trading account. There are various fund deposit and withdrawal methods for BDSwiss’s account and you can find them in the client portal.
- Start trading Forex, CFDs, Shares and ETFs
Once you have made a deposit, you may log in to BDSwiss MT4 or MT5 and start trading Forex and CFDs.
On BDSwiss’s official website, you can find full information about the broker, account types, tradable financial markets and more.
Do you have any questions regarding the registration procedure?
BDSwiss’s customer support team is available via email, live chat and a phone call 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
BDSwiss’s support team speaks more than 20 languages, to support you in your language.
List of Trading Account Types of BDSwiss
BDSwiss provides its traders with 4 different trading account types.
Each account type has different advantages and requirements.
The available financial markets for trading are also different depending on the account type you choose with BDSwiss.
Please see the table below for the list and comparison of BDSwiss’s all trading account types.
|Average Spread||1.5 pips||1.1 pips||0.3 pips||N/A|
|Trading Commission (Forex)||None||None||$5 per lot||N/A|
|Trading Commission (Stock Indices)||$2 per unit||None||$2 per unit||N/A|
|Trading Commission (Shares)||0.15% per unit||0.15% per unit||0.15% per unit||0.1%
|Required Minimum Deposit||$100||$3,000||$5,000||$5,000|
|Available Markets||Shares, Indices, Forex, Commodities, Cryptos||Shares, Indices, Forex, Commodities, Cryptos||Shares, Indices, Forex, Commodities, Cryptos||Shares, ETFs|
|Number of Instruments||More than 250||More than 250||More than 250||More than 1000|
|Investment Type||Forex and CFDs||Forex and CFDs||Forex and CFDs||Direct Market Access|
|Trading Alerts||Limited Access||VIP Access||VIP Access||Limited Access|
|Autochartist Standard Tools||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Autochartist Performance Stats||Available with $500 Minimum Deposit||Available||Available||Unavailable|
|Personal Account Manager||Available with $1000 Minimum Deposit||Available||Available||Available|
|Islamic Swap-Free Account||Available||Available||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Dividends on Shares and ETFs||None||None||None||Paid|
You can’t decide which one to use for trading?
With BDSwiss you can also open multiple trading accounts and manage them all together.
You can also transfer funds between your accounts in BDSwiss’s client portal.
Which BDSwiss’s Trading Account Type is the Best?
Now you have learned that there are 4 different account types.
BDSwiss’s available account types are Classic, VIP, Raw and InvestPLUS.
Now let’s see the feature and advantage of each account type to see which account type is most suited for your trading style.
1. BDSwiss Classic account
The main feature of BDSwiss’s Classic account is the low requirement of the minimum deposit and the zero trading commission on Forex currency pairs.
You can start trading Forex and CFDs from only 100 USD of the minimum deposit amount with BDSwiss’s Classic account, while other account types require at least 1000 USD.
With BDSwiss’s Classic account, you can benefit from almost all the special services of BDSwiss.
You can also trade Forex currency pairs with zero trading commission, so all the cost is already included in the spread.
BDSwiss’s Classic account is suited for trading who are new to the Forex market or traders who want to start with a small amount of investment fund.
2. BDSwiss VIP account
The main feature of BDSwiss’s VIP account is the low trading cost (tighter spread) of Forex currency pairs and the VIP access to BDSwiss’s trading tools.
With BDSwiss’s VIP account, you can trade Forex from 1.1 pips of minimum spread with no extra trading commissions.
On BDSwiss’s VIP account, you can utilize high leverage up to 1:500 for trading.
As a VIP account holder, you will be given access to BDSwiss’s VIP webinars and trading alerts for free.
BDSwiss’s VIP account is suited for professional or experienced traders.
3. BDSwiss Raw account
The main feature of BDSwiss’s Raw account is the raw Forex spread.
On BDSwiss’s Raw account, you are provided with the raw spread which has no mark-ups from BDSwiss.
The minimum Forex spread on BDSwiss’s Raw account starts from 0.3 pips.
With BDSwiss’s Raw account, you can minimize the trading cost to a minimum while benefit from all the other advantages such as 1:500 high leverage, VIP access to trading tools and access to over 250 financial markets.
BDSwiss’s Raw account is suited for professional traders, as it requires $5000 of minimum deposit amount.
4. BDSwiss InvestPLUS account
BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account is different from other account types, in terms of the available financial markets.
On BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account, you can invest in shares and ETFs.
On BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account, you are provided with direct market access to more than 1,000 shares and ETFs markets from global exchanges.
On other account types, you can trade Forex and CFDs on stocks, commodities, stock indices and precious metals while on BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account, you trade DMA shares and ETFs.
As you will be trading shares and ETFs with DMA, you will also receive dividends payment.
BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account is suited for traders who are interested in accessing and trading the actual shares and ETFs.
Available Financial Markets on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5
On BDSwiss MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, you can invest in more than 1,000 financial markets.
By just opening one trading account with BDSwiss, you can easily diversify your investment portfolio.
With BDSwiss MT4 and MT5, you can switch between charts instantly or monitor multiple charts simultaneously making it easy to manage multiple positions.
With BDSwiss, you can trade Forex, Commodities, Shares, Indices, Cryptocurrencies and ETFs.
Which financial market to invest in depends on your trading strategy.
Each financial market has a different trend, liquidity volume and characteristic.
This means that even if your trading strategy didn’t perform well on one market, it could work well on others.
With BDSwiss, you are literally provided with more than 1,000 market opportunities.
1. Forex Currency Pairs
With BDSwiss, you can trade 51 currency pairs in one trading account.
The available currency pairs include majors, minors and exotics.
You can also trade currencies such as MXN (Mexican Peso), ZAR (South African Rand) and TRY (Turkish Lira).
Forex currency pairs are the most popular markets to trade on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5, and Forex is also the most liquid and traded financial market in the world.
With the flexible chart setting on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5, you can attempt to make a profit from both short and long-term market trends.
BDSwiss offers Forex currency pairs with as low as 0.0 pips spread.
You also place trades from 0.01 lots (1,000 units) to do micro trading, while benefiting from BDSwiss’s less than 0.01-second order execution.
Take advantage of our flexible leverage, leading research and advanced analysis tools of BDSwiss today.
2. CFDs on Commodities
Along with 51 Forex currency pairs, with BDSwiss you can also trade commodities.
The type of commodities available on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5 are Oils, Gas and Precious Metals.
Specifically, the following commodity CFDs are available for trading on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5.
- XAGUSD (Silver)
- XAUEUR (Gold)
- XAUUSD (Gold)
- XPDUSD (Palladium)
- XPTUSD (Platinum)
With BDSwiss, you can trade to make profits from the price movements of the above world’s most popular commodity markets.
Some commodity market’s price movement can be extremely volatile which can be trading opportunities if you can define the moments.
Commodity CFDs are also popular markets to diversify your investment portfolio, as you can place both long (buy) and short (sell) orders to make profits from both rising and falling market prices.
3. CFDs on Shares
With BDSwiss, you can invest in the world’s popular shares from global exchanges.
There are more than 900 shares such as Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft and Alphabet.
With BDSwiss, there are 2 ways to trade shares.
You can trade over 140 most traded shares in a form of CFD (Contract for Difference) on Classic, VIP and Raw account types.
Share CFDs are provided with high leverage and you don’t own the actual ownership of the shares when trading.
Alternatively, you can trade over 900 shares on BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account type.
With BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account type, you will have direct market access to the global stock exchanges and you will also receive dividends on shares you will be trading.
BDSwiss has picked up the most popular shares on global exchanges from US, UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland for traders.
4. CFDs on Indices
Stock indices are the popular financial market that measures the performance of a specific sector or a group of shares.
With BDSwiss, you can trade stock index CFDs to speculate on the price movements world’s top financial markets.
With stock index CFDs, you can trade without having to analyze the performance of individual company shares.
On BDSwiss’s MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, you can trade the following stock indices in a form of CFDs.
With BDSwiss, you can trade CFDs on stock indices to make profits from both rising and falling market prices.
5. CFDs on Cryptocurrencies
With BDSwiss, you can invest in Cryptocurrency without owning a Crypto wallet.
On BDSwiss MT4 and MT5, Cryptocurrency market is offered as a pair with fiat currencies.
Such as Bitcoin is as BTCUSD (Bitcoin vs USD) and Ethereum as ETHUSD (Ethereum vs USD).
Cryptocurrrency market is the newest and also the most volatile market in the world.
With BDSwiss, you can trade the following Cryptocurrency assets on MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
- OMG Network
All of the above Cryptocurrency (pairs) are available on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5 for trading along with Forex and other CFD products.
6. CFDs on ETFs
With BDSwiss, you can also trade ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds).
ETFs is a derivative product that tracks a collection of assets like indices, bonds or commodities replicating the collective performance of those assets into a single ETF.
There are more than 80 ETFs available for trading on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5.
Each ETF product has a different market category and characteristic.
While you can trade stock and stock indices with BDSwiss, the ETFs can be a great market to diversify your investment portfolio efficiently.
BDSwiss offers over 80 ETFs CFDs from the world’s leading exchanges to trade with direct market access exclusively on the InvestPLUS.
All ETFs are set to BUY only and can be traded with up to 1:5 leverage.
Why you should trade with BDSwiss?
BDSwiss is now taking care of more than 1 million trading accounts, and traders from all over the world.
There are many reasons to trade Forex and CFDs with BDSwiss, as your main broker.
Let’s some of the advantages of BDSwiss’s service below.
- Fully licensed BDSwiss brands
- BDSwiss is licensed and regulated by multiple financial autorhoties all over the world. With international licenses, BDSwiss can provide the investment service smoothly to traders all over the world.
- BDSwiss MT4 and MT5
- With BDSwiss, you can choose from 2 of the most popular trading platforms in the Forex. BDSwiss MT4 and MT5 can support your trading activities on Desktop, MAC, Android, iPhone and also on iPad.
- Access to over 1,000 financial markets
- With BDSwiss you can invest in more than 1,000 financial markets such as Forex, CFDs on Stocks, Stock Indices, Commodities, Precious Metals, Cryptocurrency pairs and ETFs. All of the financial instruments are available for trading together in one account.
- Raw Spread from 0.0 pips
- On BDSwiss’s Raw Spread account type, you can trade major Forex currency pairs from only 0.0 pips of raw spread. With BDSwiss, you can minimize the trading cost.
- Direct Market Access to Shares and ETFs
- On BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account type, you can invest in about 1,000 stocks and ETFs with direct market access. You can also get paid dividends by trading on BDSwiss’s InvestPLUS account.
- Trading Cryptocurrency markets on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5
- BDSwiss has added a number of popular Cryptocurrency market to the offering. With BDSwiss, you can invest in Cryptocurrency without owning a Crypto wallet.
- BDSwiss’s Various Account Types
- There are 4 different account types available with BDSwiss and you can choose them differently as they suit your trading strategy. Each trading account type has different advantages and financial markets for traders.
- Ultra-Fast Execution Speed on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5
- On BDSwiss MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, orders are executed within 0.01 seconds. The average order execution speed is around 11 milliseconds.
- No re-quotes by BDSwiss
- BDSwiss adopts Market Execution for all account types thus there is no re-quotes which practically returns back clients’ orders due to a lack of liquidity at the price in the moment.
- Unlimited Positive Slippage
- With BDSwiss, slippage isn’t just a bad situation. As BDSwiss is a NDD (No Dealing Desk) broker, your orders are executed at the best possible price in the market at all times. In fact, more than 60% of orders are executed at the request price or with positive slippage on BDSwiss MT4 and MT5.
- No order rejections
- BDSwiss won’t reject your orders on the platforms. Your orders are directly sent to the liquidity providers of BDSwiss and the broker won’t interfere your trades.
- Zero cost of fund deposit and withdrawal
- BDSwiss does not charge you any fees for fund deposit and withdrawal. With BDSwiss, you can manage your funds in the secure client portal with no extra cost and most importantly, they are instant.
- Mobile Trading with BDSwiss MT4 and MT5
- BDSwiss MT4 and MT5 can be downloaded to your mobiles phones and also tablet. The compatible devices are Android, Tablet, iPhone and iPad. With BDSwiss, you can trade Forex and CFDs anywhere and anytime.
- Full educational series for free
- Are you new to the Forex or want to learn more about the online trading? Sign up for BDSwiss, and you will get access to their whole educational materials for free.
- Multilingual Support for 24 hours a day
- Do you have any questions about BDSwiss’s service? Contact their multilingual support team that is available for 24 hours a day and 5 days a week.
For the list and condition of BDSwiss’s all fund deposit and withdrawal conditions, visit the page here.
Are you still not sure if you want to choose BDSwiss as your broker?
With BDSwiss, you can also use their in-house Forex copy trading system.
You can find out more about BDSwiss’s Forex copy trading system in the article here.
Go to BDSwiss’s Official Website, and find out more about their service today.