Deriv does not provide the service to residents in USA, Canada, and Hong Kong, or to persons below 18.
Deriv MT5 (DMT5) platform
In recent years, the trading platform MetaTrader 5 has become increasingly popular among traders. Deriv provides its clients with windows version, iOS and Android versions, and Deriv MT5 web versions.
Compared with the popular MT4 platform, the new platform MetaTrader 5 provides traders with more technical indicators and chart timeframes (21).
MetaTrader 5 is a popular trading platform that allows clients to perform technical analysis and trade foreign exchange, a trading tool on the exchange.
Main features of Deriv MT5 (DMT5)
Metatrader 5 is used to trade currencies, CFD contracts and other tools, providing a variety of trading tools. This is a modern trading platform that allows to trade major and minor currency pairs, precious metals and indicators, CFDs on stocks and commodities. In addition, all the tools provided by the exchange can be traded through Deriv MT5 platform. MetaTrader 5 supports the following functions:
- Trading has two dynamics: Classic (normal on the exchange) trading – several positions of a trading instrument are combined at the mid-price and the trader can use the trading notebook; for hedging trades, all positions are separated (and MT4 same).
- Opportunity to set Buy Stop and Sell Limit conditional orders.
- Full technical analysis – more built-in trading indicators and other analytical tools, possibility to create new indicators yourself, more chart periods (up to 21).
- Automated trading based on the built-in MQL5 programming language, allowing clients to create their own electronic advisors and technical indicators. With the help of the multi-currency strategy tester, clients can try their most complex trading strategies based on historical data.
- The high confidentiality of the login and transaction process, there is an added login method (only the transaction operation can be viewed by this method).
- Local quotation database, which can input and output the required data in real-time.
- Trading Signals Service – Traders can provide or receive trading signals.
Deriv MT5 Web-based platform (Web Trader)
Deriv MT5 WebTrader is the Web version of the popular MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform. There is no need to download and install Meta Trader 5 or other additional trading software on your computer. Deriv MT5 WebTrader works on any web browser & supports all operating systems. All you need is an Internet connection to start using Deriv MT5 WebTrader.
Now you can trade on the web and use the practicality of Deriv MT5 in a couple of easy clicks.
The MetaTrader 5 web platform allows you to trade on the Deriv website through your browser.
- All trading operations: opening and closing positions (including click-to-trade)
- Place and delete pending orders in the window or directly in the chart
- Get the current price in real time
- Three types of price charts (bar, candle, line) with 9 timeframes
- Chart analysis objects: horizontal and vertical lines, trend lines, channels, Fibonacci levels
- Live and demo accounts
Deriv MT5 for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile phones
The MetaTrader 5 trading platform for iPhone includes a wealth of functions to facilitate customer transactions.
MetaTrader 5 for iPhone includes all trading functions, a variety of technical analysis tools (30 technical indicators), and easy operation.
Trade Forex anytime, anywhere with a convenient and free mobile platform – MetaTrader 5 for iPhone.
The well-known Android system already supports the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. MetaTrader 5 for Android – supports all trade orders, trade history, real-time price charts.
Trade anytime, anywhere. Quote charts let you know the current volatility of trading instruments, trading history includes all trading records, and a powerful trading system helps you trade successfully – all features of the mobile platform.