LMFX Now Accepts Credit and Debit Card Deposits.
- List of available Deposit methods for LMFX MT4 accounts
- List of available Withdrawal methods for LMFX MT4 accounts
- Which funding methods is suited for you?
- Is traders’ money safe with LMFX?
List of available Deposit methods for LMFX MT4 accounts
There is a number of ways to transfer your investment funds to LMFX MT4 trading accounts.
The available fund deposit methods are:
- Bank Wire Transfer
To make a deposit to LMFX MT4 trading account, go to LMFX Official Website and login to the client portal.
LMFX charges no commission for fund transfers and majority of funding methods are completed instantly.
Conditions of Fund Deposit for LMFX MT4
Please refer to the table below for the list of available fund deposit methods and conditions for LMFX MT4 trading accounts.
|Fund Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing time||Cost|
|Bank Transfer||250 USD||1 – 15 business days||None|
|VISA||50 USD||Up to 30 minutes||None|
|Mastercard||50 USD||Up to 30 minutes||None|
|JCB||50 USD||Up to 30 minutes||None|
Note that in case of bank wire transfer, they could be fees charged by your bank and intermediary banks.
The details of the bank account of LMFX which you can transfer your investment fund is specified in the client portal.
List of available Withdrawal methods for LMFX MT4 accounts
You can withdraw your funds from LMFX MT4 trading account via various methods as follows:
- Bank Wire Transfer
LMFX does not have any limitations to the available withdrawal amount.
From 10 USD or EUR, you can withdraw any amount of profit from your LMFX MT4 trading accounts.
LMFX charges none for both fund deposit and withdrawal, thus the only fees that you need to cover is the ones charged by intermediary banks and payment service providers.
Conditions of Fund Withdrawal from LMFX MT4
Please refer to the table below for the list of available fund withdrawal methods and conditions for LMFX MT4 trading accounts.
|Fund Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing time||Cost|
|Bank Transfer||100 USD||1 – 15 business days||None|
|VISA||10 USD||1 – 15 business days||None|
|Mastercard||10 USD||1 – 15 business days||None|
|JCB||10 USD||1 – 15 business days||None|
|Skrill||10 USD||1 business day||None|
|Neteller||10 USD||1 business day||None|
|Fasapay||10 USD||1 business day||None|
In case there are costs charged by intermediary banks or payment service providers, such costs must be covered by you.
Which funding methods is suited for you?
LMFX provides you with various fund deposit and withdrawal options, and you can choose from any of them.
You may choose the ones more convenient for you.
While choosing the funding method, you may also want to consider the following aspects:
- Processing Time
- Costs charged by payment service providers
- Withdrawal methods
When you make a deposit to LMFX MT4 account, the method used for deposit will be also used for fund withdrawal.
Any most cases, the funds must go back to the original source and the exceeded amount (your profit) must be sent to your bank account.
We have summarized the conditions and merits of each funding methods here for investors.
1. Bank Wire Transfer
Bank wire transfer is a classic way of transferring your investment funds.
The method is suited for any investors as you can request for the wire transfer from your local banks or online directly and conveniently.
To replenish your account with LMFX, you can transfer your funds to the designated bank account of LMFX which is specified in their client portal.
In case the transfer is international, it may cost about $25 and 5 business days to be completed.
The cost is different depending on your bank and intermediary banks.
LMFX does not charge any for deposit through bank wire transfer.
2. VISA, Mastercard and JCB
LMFX accepts Credit and Debit Card payments (VISA, MasterCard or JCB), yet another deposit method provided for your convenience.
You can transfer from $50 to $5000 by making a payment via your credit or debit card, and the deposit is completed instantly.
Card deposit is the most popular method among investors.
To fund your MT4 account with your VISA, Mastercard or JCB, simply login to your LMFX Account and click the Deposit button, selecting the Visa, Mastercard or JCB option to fund your wallet and start trading.
Besides the deposit through VISA, Mastercard JCB, LMFX also accepts funds via Neteller, Skrill, Fasapay and Bank Wire Transfer.
Skrill (or Moneybookers) is a popular fund deposit method.
It is an online wallet (e-wallet), which you can transfer money all over the world instantly with small fees.
To LMFX MT4 trading account, you can transfer from $50 to $10,000 instantly.
There is no fees charged by LMFX for Skrill deposit.
If you have Skrill account, then you can start trading Forex and CFDs easily with LMFX.
Neteller is another popular online wallet among investors.
By using Neteller’s service, you can transfer fund instantly to LMFX MT4 trading account.
LMFX accepts from $50 to $50,000 from your Neteller account.
Do you have Neteller e-wallet account?
Transfer your money instantly to start trading Forex and CFDs with LMFX.
Fasapay is a popular online wallet service in Indonesia.
The service is available in both USD and IDR currencies.
Just like other online wallet services, you can also transfer your money instantly with Fasapay.
To LMFX MT4 trading account, you can transfer from $50 to $5,000 at once.
LMFX does not charge any fees for deposit via Fasapay, and all you need to cover is the small cost charged by Fasapay itself.
Vload vouchers are the safest way to pay online.
To make a deposit with Vload, buy a EUR or USD voucher using the quick form in LMFX’s client portal (you will be transferred to the vload expert secure site to complete your purchase).
A Vload cash voucher enables fast easy and secure payments online and on mobile regardless of your order size, your location or citizenship.
To open and activate your account go to Vload expert and click on the register button on the top right corner of any page or any other place where you see the registration button when you fill all the fields and press send.
Then follow the steps below:
- The system will send you an activation email. If it doesn’t appear check your spam folder.
- Log into the system using the activation link from the email. After the first log in you will see a personal information form.
- Fill all the obligatory fields same as your payment information This data is securely safely stored and not shared with your online shop during a purchase.
- Press the button at the bottom to save the data.
- The final step to activate your account is phone verification. Switch to the phone tab, add and verify your phone number with an SMS code.
- You have now reached the tier 1 account level and you’re authorized to purchase vouchers up to 2,000 euros or USD per year.
- Should you require higher limits on your Vload cash vouchers, go to pricing and read about the yearly limits available for different levels of registration.
- Now the easy part buying a voucher. Select buy, choose your voucher currency and amount and click the cart icon. Vload offers multiple payment options. Select yours and proceed with the payment to access your voucher.
- Click your username and “my vouchers”.
- Copy a voucher pin to clipboard to pay how to redeem your voucher when you’re shopping online and see the Vload logo as the accepted payment method use the voucher you have already.
- Your shop may offer also a bundled voucher.
- Complete an order at the shop same way as usual then click the “get Vload button” at the checkout page to purchase.
It doesn’t matter what voucher you have.
Single or bundled, you always pay by copying the voucher ID and pin from your Vload account to the online shop.
Is traders’ money safe with LMFX?
To protect investors’ funds, LMFX has a segregated bank account only for investors.
All traders’ money are directly sent to the segregated bank account which is held separately from LMFX company’s fund.
LMFX does not use investors’ funds to run the company, but the investors’ funds are only used for their own trading activities and fund withdrawal.
In the event that LMFX is no longer able to provide the brokerage service, the fund will be sent back to investors as they are kept separately.
For fund deposit and withdrawal methods, LMFX has chosen only the reputable payment gateway providers.