Change your broker AMarkets for an exclusive 20% deposit bonus that supports your account’s drawdown situation.
Switch your broker to AMarkets for bonus
AMarkets is now accepting new traders from other brokers.
Only for a limited time, you can get a 20% deposit bonus that even supports your account’s drawdowns.
The offer is available only for traders who are new to AMarkets by switching their brokers.
Are you trading with a broker but not satisfied with their service? Open an account with AMarkets and get an exclusive 20% deposit bonus.
How to get AMarkets’ 20% Deposit Bonus?
Are you interested in switching your broker to AMarkets?
Follow the steps below to get the benefit of a 20% deposit bonus.
- Go to AMarkets Official Website;
- Open a live trading account (MT4 Standard or Fixed account only);
- Complete the account verification with documents (a copy of your ID and POA);
- Send a request to AMarkets to claim the bonus.
The required minimum deposit amount to receive AMarkets’ 20% deposit bonus is $500, or the equivalent amount in other currencies.
The maximum bonus amount is $5000 per trader.
Why switch your broker to AMarkets?
As a regulated Forex broker, AMarkets’ popularity is growing and thousands of traders choose to trade with the broker.
Why you should switch your broker to AMarkets?
The reason for you may be one of the following:
- Order execution speed from 30 milliseconds
- On AMarkets’ MT4 and MT5 platforms, orders are executed in 30 milliseconds without delays.
- Spreads starting from 0 pips
- With AMarkets, you are offered certain account types that have 0.0 pips spread for major currency pairs.
- Accounts in USD and EUR
- Choose your account’s base currency from 2 of the most popular currencies. USD or EUR as you prefer.
- 250+ financial instruments for trading
- With AMarkets, you can trade currency pairs, shares, metals, indices, raw materials, commodities, and even bonds.
- Forex trading signals
- As a trader of AMarkets, you can receive trading signals and analytical reviews from recognized industry experts.
- No commission on deposits
- AMarkets compensates for the fees charged when you make deposits to your live trading account.