easyMarkets’ dealCancellation option can be enabled with certain fees, and will protect your trades for up to 1 hour.
|Available to||All traders of easyMarkets|
|Offer||Risk Free Trades|
- What is easyMarkets Risk Free dealCancellation?
- easyMarkets Risk Free dealCancellation Information
- How to use easyMarkets’ Risk Free dealCancellation?
- How to cancel a deal?
- Withdrawal Conditions of easyMarkets’ Risk Free dealCancellation
- FAQs of easyMarkets Risk Free dealCancellation
easyMarkets’ Risk Free dealCancellation is a tool available only with easyMarkets’ trading platforms.
This option comes with certain cost, and you can insure your each trade.
This trading tool makes the “risk free trade” real in Forex and CFD markets.
What is easyMarkets Risk Free dealCancellation?
easyMarkets’s Risk Free dealCancellation is a trading tool, which gives you one hour margin to cancel your order when the markets are moving against you.
When you setup your new trades, you can choose to apply the “dealCancellation”.
Then, if the trade doesn’t go well, you can cancel the losing trade for a small fee.
Even if your account reaches “stop out”, you will get the amount to risk of your trade returned.
easyMarkets’ has many useful and advanced tools for traders.
easyMarkets Risk Free dealCancellation Information
easyMarkets’ Risk Free dealCancellation is available for all traders of the broker.
Here are the main information of the trading tool.
|Available for||All traders of easyMarkets|
|Cost||A fee based on recent market volatility|
|Refund of the fee||Not possible|
|Cancellation of swap charges||No possible|
|Possible Cancellation Period||1 hour|
|Account Types||All account types|
With the dealCancellation, you can trade Forex and CFDs with risk free.
Visit the official website from below to find out more.
How to use easyMarkets’ Risk Free dealCancellation?
Follow the steps below to use easyMarkets’ “Risk Free dealCancellation” tool.
1. Signup and Open a live trading account
The trading tool is available only for traders of easyMarkets.
Visit the account opening page and register online for free.
Then you may make a deposit to the account to start trading online.
2. Open a deal
The “dealCancellation” can be setup only when you open the deal (position).
To apply the “dealCancellation”, click on the shield icon to turn on dealCancellation as below.
3. Monitor the deals
In “Open Trades Report” on the platform, you can see the list of trades and which trades are protected with “dealCancellation”.
The “dealCancellation” is possible only for 1 hour, so you may want to monitor your trades.
4. Cancel the deal
If a deal with “dealCancellation” is losing, then you can cancel it.
How to cancel a deal?
You can cancel a deal which already has the “dealCancellation” option applied.
The “dealCancellation” can be applied only when you open the deal, then you can choose to cancel the deal within 1 hour, if the deal is losing.
To cancel a deal that has dealCancellation enabled, go to “My Open Positions”.
There you can see the dealCancellation icon on the deals you have enabled it on as below.
Once you click on “Close”, a pop-up confirmation screen will be presented.
Click on “Cancel Deal” to confirm your cancellation.
You only have 1 hour to cancel the deal. At the bottom you will see how many minutes are left to cancel the deal.
Withdrawal Conditions of easyMarkets’ Risk Free dealCancellation
This promotion “dealCancellation” is available for all traders of easyMarkets.
The use of easyMarkets’ dealCancellation won’t add any restrictions of fund withdrawals.
With the promotion, you can withdraw your fund and profit at anytime with no limit.
FAQs of easyMarkets Risk Free dealCancellation
Here are the frequently asked questions about easyMarkets’ dealCancellation promotion.
- Who can use the “dealCancellation” option?
- dealCancellation is available on easyMarkets’ trading platforms for all traders.
- How can I apply the “dealCancellation”?
- Too apply the “dealCancellation”, you must turn on the option when you open the position.
- Can I cancel any types of trades with this trading tool?
- Yes, the option will give you the ability to cancel any trades within 1 hour from the opening time.
- Is there any limit to the amount of loss it can cover?
- No limit in terms of the amount. The duration of “dealCancellation” is 1 hour and there will be certain fees applied depending on the volatility.
- How much is the cost of the promotion?
- The cost charged for the use of “dealCancellation” option depends on the volatility of the market.
- Can I keep the full profit of the deals with “dealCancellation” applied?
- If you decide to keep the trades with “dealCancellation” opened, and close with some profits, you can keep the full profit amount. Note that there is a cost involved to use “dealCancellation” option.
Do you have any other questions regarding to easyMarkets’ “dealCancellation”?
Contact easyMarkets Support Team from the official website today.