You can get up to 5,000 USD Bonus from XM, on top of your investment amount!
- XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus on MT4 and MT5
- XM 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus Information
- Why you should get XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus?
- How to get XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus?
- Two Tiers Deposit Bonus
- Fund Withdrawal Condition of XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus
- In case of Internal account fund transfer
- FAQ of XM 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus promotion
- Other Terms and Conditions of XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus
XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus on MT4 and MT5
XM, the broker known as the largest MT4 broker in the world, offers up to 50% Deposit Bonus to its traders.
The promotion consists of two-tier bonus on your deposit, which are 50% and 20%.
- 50% Deposit Bonus
on the amount of their first or subsequent deposit up to $500
- 20% Deposit Bonus
on the amount of their any subsequent deposit up to $4500
In total, the promotion offers you $5,000 on top of your investment amount, giving you the ability to start trading with more capital.
Join XM today and get started with the bonus in your MT4 or MT5 account.
XM 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus Information
|Bonus Percentage||50% and 20% on first and subsequent deposits|
|Available||New traders of XM|
|Withdrawal of Bonus amount||Not available|
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Required minimum deposit amount||5 USD|
Why you should get XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus?
As a licensed online Forex and CFD broker, XM runs several decent bonus promotions with real advantages for investors.
One of the main promotions is the 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus.
Here are 4 main features of the promotion that you should know.
- Instant credit on your deposit
Once you apply for the promotion from XM’s Members Area, the bonus will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
- Applied to deposits from just $5
No specific deposit amount requirement by this promotion. You can get it from only 5 USD of minimum deposit.
- Available for MT4 and MT5 accounts
XM offers 2 of the best trading platforms in the world, and the bonus is available for both of them.
- Non-withdrawable bonus
Not the bonus, but you can withdraw your profit amount at anytime you want, and there is not requirement for fund withdrawal.
Visit XM’s Official Website from below and find out more about this Deposit Bonus prommotion.
How to get XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus?
To open an account and receive the deposit bonuses from XM, follow the steps below.
1. Signup and Open an account with XM
Go to XM’s online registration page and open an account.
The registration steps may only take a few minutes.
You may also need to submit copies of ID and POA (Proof of Address) to verify your account information.
2. Deposit more than 5 USD
The required minimum deposit amount to start trading with XM is 5 USD, or equivalent amount in other currencies.
Transfer your funds to XM via bank wire transfer, online wallets or credit/debit cards.
The fund will be reflected in your trading account instantly, within 24 hours or 5 business days depending on the funding method.
3. Apply for the bonus from Members Area
Once your fund is credited into your account, you can apply for the bonus promotion.
Login to the Members Area from XM’s Official Website and go to “Bonus Promotions” section to apply for the bonus.
The available bonus percentage and amounts are:
|50% on first or subsequent deposit||Up to $500|
|20% on any subsequent deposit||Up to $4500|
Two Tiers Deposit Bonus
As mentioned above, the promotion offers two tiers deposit bonus.
The promotion includes 50% on the amount of their first or subsequent deposit up to $500 and 20% on the amount of their any subsequent deposit up to $4500.
Here are some examples of how the bonus will be credited to applicable accounts.
|Your deposit||Bonus applied||Your bonus||Trading capital balance|
|$5||50% on $5||$2.50||$7.50|
|$1,000||50% on $1,000||$500||$1,500|
|$2,000||50% on $1,000 + 20% on $1,000||$500 + $200 = $700||$2,700|
|$10,000||50% on $1,000 + 20% on $9,000||$500 + $1,800 = $2,300||$12,300|
|$23,500||50% on $1,000 + 20% on $22,500||$500 + $4,500 = $5,000||$28,500|
Fund Withdrawal Condition of XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus
XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonuses can be used for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn.
Any profits generated can be withdrawn at any point in time.
Any withdrawal of funds will result in the proportional removal of your trading bonus.
Please refer to the table below to better understand how the removal of bonus will be processed upon fund withdrawal.
|Your deposit||Trading Bonus Amount||Profit/loss generated from trading||Balance available for withdrawal||Amount of requested withdrawal||Amount of trading bonus removal|
|$1,000||$500 (50% on $1,000)||–||$1,000||$250 (25% on $1,000)||$125 (25% on $500)|
|$2,000||$700 (50% on $1,000 = $500 +
20% on $1,000 = $200)
|–||$2,000||$1000 (50% on $2,000)||$350 (50% on $700)|
|$1,000||$500 (50% on $1,000)||$2,000||$3,000||$3000 (100% on $3,000)||$500 (100% on $500)|
|$2,000||$700 (50% on $1,000 = $500 +
20% on $1,000 = $200)
|-$500||$1,500||$450 (30% on $1,500)||$210 (30% on $700)|
In case of Internal account fund transfer
In the event of internal transfers between trading accounts, bonuses previously credited to sending account will be moved proportionally to the percentage of transferred balance into receiving account.
No new or additional bonuses will be credited upon internal transfer to receiving account.
In case that receiving account is not eligible for bonuses, amount of bonuses deducted from sending account will not be credited into
FAQ of XM 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus promotion
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the promotion of XM.
- Who can receive XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus?
- All new traders of XM can receive the bonus. Note that the promotion is not available for traders in certain countries.
- What are the requirement to get XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus?
- The main requirements are the account verification with documents, voice verification in the Member’s Area and at least $5 of minimum deposit.
- Doesn’t XM offer 100% Deposit Bonus?
- XM does offer 100% Deposit Bonus occasionally and exclusively for traders in limited countries. For the available offers for your region, please visit XM Official Website
- Any extra costs of commissions involved to this promotion?
- Participating in this promotion does not charge any costs or extra commissions for tradings.
- Where can I signup and open an account with XM?
- To signup for XM, please go to the registration page here.
- How much I can receive from XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus?
- The maximum bonus amount is $5,000. For the bonus percentages and other conditions, please refer to the table above.
- Any demerits/disadvantages of the promotion?
- XM’s 50% and 20% deposit bonus simply gives you more capital to trade on XM’s trading platforms. There is no demerit or disadvantage by participating in this promotion.
Other Terms and Conditions of XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus
- The promotion maybe offered only by Trading Point (Seychelles) Limited. In case you have registered under different entity of XM, you are not eligible to participate to this promotion.
- The promotion is not available for persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age in their country of residence.
- Any intermediaries or related partied cannot participate to this promotion, which include any persons or entities bearing a relationship with any participants in the bonus scheme.
- 50% deposit bonus is provided for first or subsequent deposits up to 500 USD, or equivalent amount to the eligible trader.
- 20% deposit bonus is provided for subsequent deposits up to 500 USD, or equivalent amount to the eligible trader.
- The maximum bonus amount is limited to 5,000 USD or equivalent amount in other currencies per eligible client.
- It may take up to 24 hours for the bonus to be credited to eligible client’s account as all of the criteria are met.
- Both 50% and 20% deposit bonus can be used only for trading purpose and cannot be withdrawn in any cases.
- Any withdrawal of funds from the bonus account of eligible client will immediately nullify all previously awarded bonuses.
- In case of internal account fund transfer, the bonus amount from the sending account will be also moved proportionally to the percentage of bonus awarded to the receiving account.
- Internal account fund transfer is not deemed as deposit, thus won’t be qualified for additional bonus.
- In case the receiving account is not eligible for the promotion when transferring funds internally from a bonus account, the bonus will be nullified can cannot be redeemed.
- Bonus itself cannot be separately transferred between accounts under XM.
For the full terms and conditions of XM’s 50% and 20% Deposit Bonus, please visit XM’s promotion page in the Official Website.