Check out the Official Cash Back Promotion by XM! Earn up to $6.66 per 1 lot transaction.
XM - What's now?
Leverage 1:888 does not apply to client registered under the EU regulated entity of the Group. The maximum leverage for Trading Point of Financial Instruments is 30:1.
|Available to||Both New & Existing Clients|
|How to get||Sign up & Continue Trading|
XM Loyalty Program
Join XM Loyalty Program to trade and earn XM Points that can be redeemed for credit bonus rewards.
The program is free to join, and you can start earning XMP once you start trading XM.
No applications, requirement or extra costs to join this program.
As soon as you start trading, you will start earning XMP in XM’s Members Area if you are an eligible investor.
Why you should join XM’s Loyalty Program?
XM Loyalty Program has the following advantages for investors.
- 1. Free to join
- XM Loyalty Program is completely free to participate. Once you start trading with XM, XMP will be automatically accumulated in your Members Area.
- 2. Extra Trading Bonus for MT4 and MT5
- Trading bonus you can redeem with XMP can be received together with many other bonuses offered by XM.
- 3. Longer you trade More you earn
- XM rewards loyal traders even more. Longer the active trading period, higher the reward you can earn for the same amount of trading lots.
- 4. No costs or hidden commissions
- Participation to XM Loyalty Program involves no extra costs or commissions.
There are many more advantages of XM Loyalty Program and the trading conditions.
Visit XM Official Website to find out more.
XM Loyalty Program Information
Please refer to the table below to briefly understand the mechanism of XM Loyalty Program.
|Who can participate||Any traders of XM*|
|Requirement to join||Account Verification|
|Where to signup||Page Here|
|How much XMP you can earn||Up to 16 XMP per lot|
|Rate for Cash Bonus Redeem||Bonus = XMP / 3|
|Withdrawal of Cash Bonus||Not available|
XM Loyalty Program is free to participate.
Signup from the page below and start receiving rewards from today.
XM Loyalty Program Statuses and Rewards
XM Loyalty Program has 4 statuses for participants.
Each status has different XMP reward ratio as follows:
|XM Loyalty Status||EXECUTIVE||GOLD||DIAMOND||ELITE|
|Upgrade Requirement||Account Opening||30 days of trading||60 days of trading||100 days of trading|
|Rewards per lot*||7 XMP||10 XMP||13 XMP||16 XMP|
Note that if the duration of position is equal to or shorter than 10 minutes, these positions are not included towards the calculation of XMP.
Only the positions which are held more than 10 minutes will be eligible for XMP as specified above.
Condition of Demotion to Executive Level
The condition of promotion (upgrade of XM Loyalty Status) is specified in the table above.
There is also demotion of XM Loyalty Status which is applied in the same principle of upgrade.
For example if you are at the Gold status, trading inactivity for 30 business days will demote you to the executive level.
If you are at the Gold level, trading inactivity for 60 business days will demote you to the executive level.
There is no gradual demotion like from “Elite” to “Diamond Level”, but demotion will always result you to the “Executive” level.
In the event of demotion, all previously earned XM points (“XMP”) are lost and therefore XMP count is reset to 0.
XMP for CFD products
The specified XMP amount rewarded per standard lot in the table above, is for trading of Forex currency pairs.
Different rate of XMP will be rewarded for trading of CFD products including Stock Indices, Cryptocurrency, Soft Commodities, Energies and Stocks.
The required lots for 10 XM Points and the value of lots needed for 10 XM points in USD of CFD trading are specified in Terms and Condition PDF available in XM’s Official Website.
How to join XM’s Loyalty Program
To join XM Loyalty Program, please follow the steps blow.
1. Signup and Open Real Account with XM
Go to the online registration page below and signup for XM online.
The registration steps may take only a few minutes.
XM Loyalty Program is only available for Standard and Micro trading accounts.
XM Zero or XM Ultra Low Spread account types cannot participate to this promotion.
2. Deposit Funds to XM
XM accepts various funding methods such as bank wire transfer, credit/debit cards and online wallets.
Login to XM’s Members Area, choose the preferable funding method and transfer your investment funds to XM.
3. Start trading with XM
If you are eligible for XM’s Loyalty Program, XMP will be automatically accumulated once you start trading Forex and CFDs with XM.
You may start at Executive level.
4 Earn XMP
Any rewarded XMP will be recorded in XM’s Members Area.
Go to “My XM” and “My Loyalty Status” as seen in the screenshot.
The XMP you can earn per standard lot depends on the financial instrument you trade.
For more information, please refer to Terms and Condition of XM’s Loyalty Program in XM Official Website.
5. Redeem Trading Bonus
In the Members Area, you can monitor your balance of XMP at any time, including the equivalent value of your XMP as credit bonus.
Once you have some XMP accumulated, you can exchange XMP for trading bonus according to the formula below:
Bonus = XMP ÷ 3
Once you apply for the trading bonus, the bonus will be credited to your specified account within 24 hours.
The trading bonus can be redeemed into any accounts, also accounts which have already received other bonuses provided by XM.
Please note that the trading bonuses redeemed through XM’s Loyalty Program cannot be withdrawn.
Bonus Removal upon fund withdrawals
Trading bonus credited through XM’s Loyalty Program cannot be withdrawn, by they are only available for trading purpose.
If you make fund withdrawals from the accounts which have received trading bonus of Loyalty Program, it will cause the removal of the
previously awarded Credit proportionally to the percentage of the requested amount of the withdrawal.
Please refer to the table below for examples of bonus removal.
|Redeemed XMP||Trading Bonus Received||Profit generated from trading with the Trading Bonus||Deposit Amount||Balance available for withdrawal||Amount of requested withdrawal||Amount of trading bonus removal|
|3,000||$1,000 (3,000÷ 3 = $1,000)||$1,500||–||$1,500||$750 (50% on $1,500)||$500 (50% on $1,000)|
|900||$300 (900 ÷ 3 = $300)||$200||$300||$500||$225 (45% on $500)||$135 (45% on $300)|
FAQ of XM Loyalty Program
Here are some frequently asked questions of XM’s Loyalty Program.
- Who can join XM’s Loyalty Program?
- Investors registered under XM may participate to the program. To find out if you are an eligible client of not, please visit XM Official Website and contact support team.
- Where can I signup for XM’s Loyalty Program?
- Please go to the online registration page. IF you are eligible to participate, there is no form to fill but you are already included to the program.
- What are the requirements to participate to the Loyalty scheme?
- None. You may need to complete account verification to fully expand options in XM’s Members Area.
- How much are the actual cash back amount per lot?
- If you are at the Elite level, you can earn 16 XMP per lot which can be redeemed for about $6.66 of trading bonus.
- Is cash bonus available for withdrawal?
- No, the trading bonus is available only for trading purpose. Profits generated in the bonus account can be withdrawn at anytime.
- What’s the withdrawal condition of XM’s Loyalty Program?
- Any fund withdrawal from the bonus account will cause removal of trading bonus. For more information, please refer to the previous section and the table.
Do you have any other questions in mind? Go to XM’s Official Website, and contact multilingual support team available for 24/5.
Terms and Conditions of XM Loyalty Program
Here are some important Terms and Conditions of XM’s Loyalty Program.
Make sure that you read through the T&C available in XM’s Official Website and fully understand the rules before participating the program.
- XM Loyalty Program is available only for eligible clients in certain countries that XM is willing to offer.
- The terms and conditions, and the rules of the promotion specified in this page is referred from the one provided by XM.
- If you are a minor, you may not participate in XM Loyalty Program.
- Participation of intermediaries or related parties in XM Loyalty Scheme is prohibited.
- Eligible Clients who meet the criteria are able to participate in XM Loyalty Program and earn XM points (XMP).
- Positions’ duration equal or shorter than 10 minutes are not calculated towards XMP.
- Only Standard and Micro trading accounts can participate XM Loyalty Program. XM Zero and Ultra Low Spread account types are not eligible to participate.
- Eligible clients can earn 150 XMP by referring other investors to XM given that the referred investors meet certain criteria. The criteria of referral condition is specified in this page below.
- XM Loyalty Status can be upgraded by trading actively longer period.
- In the same principle applied in direction of promoting, the participants of XM Loyalty Program can be demoted to Executive Level in case of trading inactivity.
- Unlike the principle of promoting, there is no gradual demotion like from “Elite” to “Diamond Level”.
- In the event of demotion, all previously accumulated XMP in your Members Area will be nullified to 0 and cannot be redeemed.
- If you are at the “Executive” level of XM Loyalty Program and have been inactive for 42 days, all previously awarded XMP in your Members Area will be nullified to 0 and cannot be redeemed.
- Any accumulated XMP in XM’s Members Area can be exchanged for trading bonus according to the formula: Bonus = XMP / 3
- Any additional XMP can be used and applied to trading accounts as bonus, together with many other bonuses offered by XM time to time.
- It may take up to 24 hours for trading bonus to be credited when redeeming XMP in the Members Area.
- Any trading bonus redeemed cannot be withdrawn but it is available only for trading purpose.
- Any withdrawal of funds from an Eligible Client’s real Account(s) with XM will cause the removal of the previously awarded Credit proportionally to the percentage of the requested amount of the withdrawal from the respective Eligible Client’s real Account with XM.
- In the event of internal transfers between trading Accounts with XM, trading bonuses previously credited to sending account will be moved proportionally to the percentage of transferred balance into receiving account.
- No new or additional trading bonuses will be credited upon internal transfer to receiving account.
- In case that receiving account is not eligible for trading bonuses, amount of trading bonuses deducted from sending account will not be credited into receiving account and therefore that proportion of trading bonuses will be nullified.
- Trading Bonuses cannot be separately transferred between, or from Eligible Clients’ real trading accounts with XM.