Gold Rallies On The Back Of Low Liquidity. Today’s Important Indicators!
This article is originally referred from FXPrimus News.
Market is quiet today with most trading desks on a long holiday.
The only release for today will be from US CB Consumer Confidence which is expected to come lower than last month.
Today’s Forecast for Important Trading Indicators
- EURUSD – Euro range trading. Euro continues to trade in a choppy range due to disappearance of many trading desks.
- USDJPY – Range Trading. USDJPY continued to trade in a range and managed to stay above 113.
- GBPUSD – Range trading. GBPUSD continued to trade in a very tight range just shy from 1.3400.
- Gold rallied yesterday crossing the 1280 mark and managed to stay above. Gold was trading at 1285 USD per ounce at the time of writing this report.
- OIL also rallied and was shy from 60 USD a barrel mark. In the last few weeks, OIL managed to rise around 8 USD.
Original Source: FXPrimus News