Week’s main events 02.07 – 06.07.
JustForex - What's now?
Note that the $5 per lot Cash Back promotion is now available only for "Standard" and "Standard Cent" types since the update of account types made by JustForex on March 24th.
This article is originally referred from JustForex News.
Today, JustForex’s team of financial analysts has prepared a new review of events in the upcoming week.
These events can significantly affect the Forex market. Choose and track the ones that are most important to you.
On Friday, the US dollar weakened against currency majors. The dollar index (#DX) moved away from the annual highs and closed the trading session in the negative zone (-0.79%). Tense relations in world trade continue to put pressure on the American currency. Investors expect the publication of FOMC minutes, as well as a report on the labor market in the US for June.
In the upcoming trading week, we recommend you to pay attention to the following macroeconomic events and reports.
July 2nd, Monday
On Monday, the attention of financial market participants will be focused on the following economic reports:
- The index of economic activity in the manufacturing sector of Germany at 10:55 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the manufacturing sector of the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the manufacturing sector of the US from ISM at 17:00 (GMT+3:00).
July 3rd, Tuesday
On Tuesday, the key event will be the decision of the Reserve Bank of Australia on the key interest rate at 07:30 (GMT+3:00).
It is expected that the regulator will leave the key interest rate at the previous level of 1.50%.
At 11:30 (GMT+3:00) the data on economic activity in the construction sector in the UK will be released.
July 4th, Wednesday
On Wednesday we expect important statistical data:
- Retail sales of Australia at 04:30 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the services sector of the UK at 11:30 (GMT+3:00).
The US financial markets will be closed due to the holiday.
July 5th, Thursday
On Thursday, investors’ attention will be focused on the publication of FOMC minutes, which may indicate further rates of raising the Fed’s key interest rate, – 21:00 (GMT+3:00).
Important economic reports from the USA will be published:
- Preliminary statistics on the labor market from ADP at 15:15 (GMT+3:00);
- The index of economic activity in the non-manufacturing sector from ISM at 17:00 (GMT+3:00).
July 6th, Friday
The trading week will end with reports on the labor market in the US and Canada at 15:30 (GMT+3:00).
At 17:00 (GMT+3:00) we expect the index of economic activity in Canada from Ivey.
Original Source: JustForex News