- BDSwiss Affiliate and IB Program
- What is BDSwiss?
- Creating Successful Partnerships Since 2012
- Customized and Competitive Commission Plans
- Tools for BDSwiss’s affiliates and IBs
- What BDSwiss does for traders?
- A trusted and Reputable Brand
BDSwiss Affiliate and IB Program
BDSwiss’ Partners program enables anyone with a strong network in the financial services field to monetize their traffic and benefit from our optimized conversion tools and competitive remuneration plans.
As a BDSwiss partner, you can access an exceptional level of support, including branded marketing materials, a dedicated partner manager and powerful marketing campaigns that make monetizing your traffic easier than ever before.
Take advantage of BDSwiss’ long-standing market reputation in top-tier countries to start turning your traffic into revenue today.
Join a community with immense opportunity.
What is BDSwiss?
BDSwiss as a brand was established back in 2012 and in just a few short years the brokerage has managed to become one of the world’s leading financial institutions specializing in forex and CFD trading.
Over the years of its operation, BDSwiss has managed to gain the trust of more than 1,500,000 clients by maintaining optimum support and assistance, refined products and full transparency with regards to all proceedings.
Providing access to global markets through a broad range of asset classes and tradable instruments, BDSwiss has rightfully become one of the most trusted names when it comes to online trading and investing.
BDSwiss is the brokerage brand name of BDS Markets which is a part of the BDSwiss Group.
BDSwiss Group operates on a near-global scale under a multitude of licenses.
Creating Successful Partnerships Since 2012
BDSwiss Partners’ Program success can be attributed to timely and transparent remunerations through fully customizable payout plans and unparalleled 24/7 support provided by a team of business development professionals with industry expertise.
Aligning its products and services with Partners’ objectives and ensuring there is zero conflict of interest, has enabled BDSwiss to establish robust, long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with a growing network of more than 17,500 Partners worldwide.
- Introducing Brokers
- BDSwiss’s Introducing Broker Program is suited to individuals with a strong local presence and a deeper understanding of the financial markets. The program gives IBs the ability to generate new clients and reap the benefits of BDSwiss’ generous commission structure.
- BDSwiss’ Affiliate Program enables anyone with a strong online presence in the financial services field to benefit from our competitive remuneration plans by introducing BDSwiss’s products and services to their audience. BDSwiss also offers a Sub-Affiliate Program that enables Master-Affiliates to refer other Affiliates and earn additional commissions.
Customized and Competitive Commission Plans
Partner with a Broker that Knows How to Reward Partners Loyalty and Takes the Extra Step to Support You.
BDSwiss Customise Your Commission Plan According to Your Needs.
- BDSwiss’s CPA Plan pays a fixed commission for every “active” client introduced.
- Revenue Share
- Steady Payouts based on the referred clients’ trading volume
- BDSwiss’s Hybrid Plan combines the benefits of our Revenue Share and CPA commission plans.
Tools for BDSwiss’s affiliates and IBs
BDSwiss has all the tools you need to manage traffic and maximize your ROI.
- Personal Partner Manager with Industry Expertise
- Dedicated Multilingual Call Centers to Boost Conversions
- Advanced Performance Tracking & Reporting
- Instant Withdrawals on Rev. Share Earnings
- High Return Commission & Lifetime Rev. Share Plans
- Optimised Funnels for Maximum Conversions
- 150+ Payment Methods & Timely Payouts
- FX Events Funding & Sponsorships
What BDSwiss does for traders?
BDSwiss Optimises Conversions and Maximise Trader-Lifetime by Focusing on all Clients’ Needs.
- 250+ FX/CFDs at Competitive Spreads
- Including Shares, Indices, Forex, Commodities and Cryptocurrencies with CFDs.
- Quality Educational Resources
- World-Class Trading Videos Series, Practice Quizzes, as well as Daily Live Webinars
- Solid & User-friendly Trading Platforms
- Variety of Natively Developed Desktop, Web and Mobile Platforms Including the MT4 & 5
- Free & VIP Trading Alerts by Leading Analysts
- Real-time VIP Alerts by Leading Market Analysts with proven track record
- Raw Spreads for Low-Cost Trading
- Ultra-Tight Spreads from 0.0, no Mark-Ups, and No Commissions
- Secure Deposits & Withdrawals
- 150+ Payment Methods for Flexible Deposits and Withdrawals
- Superior Multi-Lingual
- Support Multi-Lingual Support in 20+ Languages, 24/5 & Personal Account Managers
- Environment BDSwiss Group is regulated by NFA, CySEC, FSA and FSC
- Award-winning Trading Conditions
- Direct Liquidity for Better Pricing, Ultra-Fast Execution and a Leverage Ratio of up to 1:500
- Free Autochartist
- for Automated Analysis Live Notifications on Key Trading Opportunities and Forming Trends
A trusted and Reputable Brand
BDSwiss’ team of leading analysts and professional traders share their exclusive insights on the latest market affairs as well as their projections on possible upcoming market trends. BDSwiss’ expert analysis has been featured in many renowned websites including the above.
BDSwiss enables its Partners to expand their business-network by fully funding and hosting high-converting local forex seminars and events, during which traders can receive education and exchange trading ideas.
Are you interested in becoming a partner of BDSwiss?
See the brochure in the PDF below.