You should read this before start trading with FXPro.
FXPro Broker Service Review in Numbers
One professional broker, FXPro is still growing the popularity.
In the Forex market, among investors, there would be no one who still doesn’t know the name of FXPro due to their great presence in the industry and the remarkable history since its foundation.
But is FXPro still a great broker?
The short answer is yes, and let us introduce you how FXPro is working superior to others by reviewing the numbers as below.
- Over 10 years of operation
- FXPro was founded in 2006, and has been providing the professional online trading service for traders all over the world.
- 4 Trading Platforms
- Not one or two, but FXPro offers its traders with 4 trading platforms. Choose from MT4, MT5, cTrader and FXPro Edge platforms and see which one is best suited for you.
- 1,300,000 client accounts
- FXPro is one of a handful brokers which has registered over 1 million trading accounts. The number clearly shows how FXPro’s operation is stable and large in scale.
- 5 star customer service
- Traders don’t complain about FXPro’s customer service as their professional teams are always helpful and responsive to any contacts.
- 4 industry regulations
- FXPro is regulated by FCA, CySEC, FSCA and SCB. Why multiple regulations and licenses? So FXPro can provide more stable, safe and suitable investment environment for traders all over the world.
- 70+ international awards
- FXPro has receive over 70 international awards from many honorable and prominent institutions. Each award shows how FXPro is working better in the industry.
- More than 260 CFD assets in 6 different classes
- Not a few dozens, but with FXPro, you can invest in over 260 financial markets together in one account. You do not need to open multiple trading accounts to trade them all.
- Average execution in less than 11.06 ms
- By using Equinix Data centers in either LD5 London or Amsterdam, FXPro achieves to offer its traders with the ultra fast execution on all trading platforms.
- Up to 7,000 orders executed per second
- FXPro’s institutional trading servers are capable of processing 7000 orders per second. FXPro is always ready to provide the great condition for traders all over the world.
- 0 fees on Deposit and Withdrawal
- FXPro does not charge any for fund deposit and withdrawal unlike other brokers. You can manage your funds in FXPro Wallet securely without any costs.
- 91% of orders executed at the requested or better price
- FXPro is a NDD broker. 82% of orders are executed at the request price and 9% of orders are executed at the better price.
Are you now interested in trading with FXPro?
Go to the official website of FXPro from below and find out more.
Pros and Cons of FXPro’s service
Thinking of FXPro? check out the must-read Pros and Cons of the Service here.
We understand that there are hundreds of misleading information on the web, and you may be tired of seeing the same advertisement mentioning the same things.
Here are some tips for you to choose the most suited broker for yourself.
Pros of FXPro’s service
FXPro 4 different Trading Platforms which are MT4, MT5, cTrader and SuperTrader(Social and Copy Trading Platform).
As a STP broker since 2012, there is no trading restrictions on the trading platforms.
FXPro is regulated by FCA in UK and CySEC in Cyprus, and the broker has been providing services over 10 years.
FXPro’s systems are almost perfectly organized, and the broker offers complete set of trading tools and account management portal. The broker without mistakes, that’s FXPro.
Over 300 financial instruments are available for trading, including Forex, Commodity, Futures, Stock and Index.
Cons of FXPro’s service
No Bonus Promotions are run by FXPro often.
Why you should trade with FXPro?
FXPro with 10 years of excellence. It is a bit disappointing that the broker does not offer bonus promotions so often.
FXPro shouldn’t be a bad choice for anyone, only if you are not looking for some exciting bonuses from your broker.
Are you a EA trader? You can try cTrader, MT5 or MT4 with fixed or variable spread.
You prefer copying profitable trades directly? Then SuperTrader is one possible solution for that.
Are you looking for a platform where nothing is restricted? FXPro allows any kinds of trading activities on its trading platforms.
Is the security of your funds is your first priority? Then FXPro’s financial licenses and 10 years of stable services may be something you are looking for.
Choose from 4 trading platforms
FXPro provides its traders with 4 trading platforms which are MT4, MT5, cTrader and FXPro Edge.
Most brokers offers only one or two, but with FXPro, you can choose the most suited trading platform for your trading style.
Which one is the best one for you?
Let’s see what each trading platform offers for investors below.
For the comparison of FXPro’s all trading platforms, visit the page here.
1. FXPro MT4 (MetaTrader4)
MT4 (MetaTrader4) remains the most popular trading platforms in the world in the Forex market.
FXPro’s MT4 offers the most variety as options.
First you can choose from Instant Execution, Market Execution or Fixed Spread account of MT4.
MT4 Instant Execution account type lets you execute orders at the exact price on shown in the price chart, otherwise re-quotes the orders.
MT4 Market Execution account type is on the other hand, has no re-quotes and orders are executed at the volume-weighted average price (VWAP) with tiered liquidity.
2. FXPro MT5 (MetaTrader5)
MT5 is the later developed and advanced trading platform.
Comparing to FXPro MT4, MT5 has more order types, server options, chart types, time frames of charts and customer indicators.
MT5 basically adds more expanded and flexible options to the classic MT4 trading platform.
With FXPro, you can open MT5 Market Execution account with minimum average spread of 1.51 pips.
For the difference of MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, visit the page here.
3. FXPro cTrader
cTrader trading platform is another type of platform.
cTrader trading platform itself prohibits any brokers to interfere or manipulate market prices and orders, thus the platform also ensures the safety of investment environment.
FXPro cTrader is the only account which offers investors with the raw Forex spread which average is 0.37 pips.
The user interface is completely different from MT4 and MT5 platforms, which also attract traders to use this unique cTrader trading platform.
On FXPro cTrader, you can only invest in Forex, Stock Indices, Energies and Precious Metals.
4. FXPro Edge
FxPro Edge is a highly customisable web platform which enables traders to place their orders without the need to download and install any software.
Trade with FxPro Edge to enjoy the flexibility of Spread Betting while also taking advantage of some of the tightest spreads across all of the platforms.
FxPro Edge offers hundreds of instruments across six asset classes, tax-free.
Comparison of FXPro’s account types
FXPro has a number of account types.
Mainly, the trading conditions and the available financial markets for trading are different depending on the trading platform you choose.
With FXPro, you can choose from the following account types.
- MT4 Fixed Spread
- MT4 Market Execution
- MT4 Instant Execution
- MT5 Market Execution
- cTrader Market Execution
Let’s review the account types and the differences by comparing the platforms as below.
|Free Demo Account||Available||Available||Available|
|Fixed Spread Account||Available||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Instant Execution Account||Available||Unavailable||Unavailable|
|Market Execution Account||Available||Available||Available|
|Required Minimum Deposit||$500||$500||$500|
|Minimum Fixed Spread||1.4 pips||N/A||N/A|
|Minimum Instant Execution Spread||1.71 pis||N/A||N/A|
|Average Market Execution Spread||1.58 pips||1.51 pips||0.37 pips|
|Available Financial Markets||Forex, Stock Indices, Energies, Precious Metals, Futures and Shares||Forex, Stock Indices, Energies, Precious Metals and Futures||Forex, Stock Indices, Energies and Precious Metals|
|Minimum Stop/Limit Levels||1 pip||1 pip||No Minimum|
|Average Execution Speed||Less than 1.06 ms||Less than 1.06 ms||Less than 1.06 ms|
Each trading platform and account type has different advantage for investors, and we cannot define exactly which one is the best.
Is it hard to pick one out of them? With FXPro, you can also open multiple trading accounts and try them all.
For the comparison of FXPro’s all account types, visit the page here.
Which market do you invest in?
Open just one account with FXPro, you can trade over 250 financial markets all together in the account.
The available financial markets include CFDs on Forex, Shares, Futures, Spot Indices, Spot Metals and Spot Energies.
Forex currency pairs are the obviously the most popular markets by investors, due to its convenient trading conditions and deep liquidity.
Spot Energies like Brent oil, WTI and Natural Gas have unique market trends and relatively higher volatility.
Precious metals have interesting correlation with certain currencies, while they are considered as safe havens and especially Gold is the most liquid asset.
FXPro also added major stocks from US, UK, France and Germany which you can access with low cost, high leverage and transactions are simplified comparing to the actual stock investment.
Sign in to FXPro’s trading platforms, and start monitoring each market and find the opportunities.
FXPro’s Free Education and Trading Tools
FXPro basically provides you with everything you need to start trading Forex and CFDs online.
FXPro support both new and professional traders with various tools.
What you will get for free from FXPro, by just signing up?
- Educations and Analysis
- FXPro’s professional team of analysts provide you with the Fundamental analysis, Technical analysis and webinars (online seminars). Spare some time to follow their reports and talks to understand the market even more,.
- Tutorials and Basics
- In FXPro’s client portal, you can get the tips for beginners, advanced knowledge for professional traders, and you can also test your psychological status when it comes to the online trading.
- On FXPro’s official website, you will have access to the Economic Calendar which specifies the world’s major data publications, Earnings Calendar and the schedule of Market Holidays, so you can stay ahead of any upcoming events.
- Trading Central
- Technical Analysis by Trading Central is timely and trusted source of the market trends. With FXPro, it is also free.
- FxPro Calculators
- Do you need to know how numbers work? Use FXPro’s calculator to see the margin requirement, profit, loss and more numbers instantly.
- FxPro Direct App
- You only have mobile phones? That’s not a problem. You can use FXPro Direct App and mobile trading platforms to invest online.
- FXPro VPS
- You want to run your EAs (Expert Advisers) with the optimal environment? Use FXPro’s free VPS (Virtual Private Server).
Open your trading account with FXPro for free and get access to all the trading tools today.
FXPro an award winning broker with social responsibility
As a leading and award-winning online forex broker, FxPro is fully committed to the services to clients, offering the very best technology, conditions and support within the currency trading industry.
FxPro’s aim is to lead the online foreign exchange market, trading with partners across the world.
These awards by independent and respected financial media demonstrate that FxPro is already considered one of the best Forex brokers.
Visit FxPro Official Website and see the list of the latest industry awards.
For FxPro, social responsibility means managing the business responsibly and sensitively for long-term success.
FxPro strives to be a catalyst for progress in the communities they serve, focusing on education, supporting people in need and the environment.
FxPro’s aim is to build strong, lasting relationships with the communities they work within, their own people and the organisations with whom they work.
FxPro is interested in developing and maintaining ethical business practices and being active in social and environmental issues within communities.
FxPro has been actively involved with several registered charities – both on a local basis in a country where they have a presence, as well as on an international basis – and FxPro is working to change the lives of children in need.
FxPro believes all children and young people have unique potential and that they should have the support and opportunities they need to reach it.
FxPro hopes to help children develop within their communities through support in activities relating to education, food and better living conditions.
At FxPro they also recognise the importance of preserving the natural environment that sustains life on earth for future generations and helps humanity to attain the dream of a healthy and happy life.
FxPro is committed to achieving this goal by environmentally sound business practices.
Why invest with FXPro?
Why FXPro has registered over 1 million accounts? Why investors are choosing FXPro as their broker?
As one professional FX broker, FXPro has many advantages for you, traders.
- FXPro is fully regulated and licensed
- FXPro is regulated and licensed by multiple financial authorities in order to provide more stable, secure and convenient investment environment for traders all over the world. FXPro brand’s regulations include FCA, CySEC, FSCA and SCB.
- FXPro has been working for over 15 years
- FXPro was founded in 2016, providing the service to traders in over 173 countries. By 2020, FXPro has opened over 1 million Forex trading accounts for investors.
- All FXPro’s systems are free
- FXPro Direct, all trading platforms and trading tools are free to download and use. FXPro provides you with everything you need to get started for free.
- FXPro has various trading platform options
- Normally online FX brokers provide only one platform but FXPro provides 4. Choose from the most popular trading platforms in the world, MT4, MT5, cTrader and FXPro Edge.
- FXPro has all account types
- FXPro provides all types of account types including Instant Execution, Market Execution, Floating Spread and Fixed Spread. Choose the ones most suited for your trading style.
- FXPro charges none for deposit and withdrawal
- FXPro won’t profit from you managing your own funds. With FXPro, you can deposit and withdraw funds without any charges, and many of the transactions are almost instant.
- You can use Smart Phones for trading
- FXPro Direct and all platforms are available also for your mobile phones including Android, Tablet, iPhone and iPad. Trade anywhere and anytime with FXPro.
- Your funds are safe with FXPro
- With FXPro, your funds are always safe in the segregated bank accounts, and FXPro follows the strict laws by their financial authorities.
- FXPro offers over 260 markets
- With FXPro, you can trade over 260 financial markets including Forex, Futures, Indices, Shares, Metals and Energies. All of the markets in one account.
For the detailed information about the required documents to open FXPro’s account, visit the page here.