Join the Demo Contest of cTrader accounts. Chance to win the prize every week!
Trading Contest Details
|to Participate||Open a cTrader Demo trading account.|
OctaFX runs cTrader Demo trading contest every week.
Every week, prize funds will be given to the top 5 traders.
Join today for this great opportunity!
|Contest Account||cTrader Demo|
|Prize Amount||$400 for 5 traders|
|Withdrawal of Prize Fund||Available at anytime|
How to join the cTrader Contest
Follow the steps below to participate the contest!
1. Log in or sign up on OctaFX
During the registration period anyone above the right legal age can register for the contest.
2. Open a new cTrader Weekly Demo Contest account
Signup for OctaFX from below.
OctaFX Online Registration
Meanwhile, you can also participate in multiple competitions simultaneously. (You can’t use your contest account for multiple contest rounds or other contests.)
3. Download the cTrader trading platform or use the browser version
cTrader Weekly Demo Contest account offers 28 currency pairs, Gold and Silver for trading.
Leverage is 1:500, minimum volume is 0.01 lot, step is 0.01 lot and maximum is not limited.
4. Wait until the contest period and start trading on cTrader using a contest account
Contest round length is one week from start to finish (only working days).
You can find the end date of the current round under the “Current Round tab” of the cTrader Weekly Demo Contest page.
5. Get the highest balance and win a prize!
You can use any trading techniques and cBots. Hedging is also allowed.
To win one of the prizes you should have the highest balance when the contest round ends – the gain percentage does not influence winning.
Prize funds are credited to client’s Wallet and can be withdrawn anytime.
Funding and Withdrawal Conditions
The funds in your contest account are virtual, so you can’t withdraw them.
You are free to withdraw the prize or make more money from trading on your real account. In case prize funds are used for real trading, the withdrawal limit is 300% of the prize funds (including both the prize funds and profit).
Terms and Conditions
Here is the full Terms and Conditions of the contest.
Make sure that you know the rules of the contest before participating.
- The contest name is cTrader Weekly Demo Contest, hereinafter referred to as the Contest.
- The Contest is organized and run by Octa Markets Incorporated, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
- The Contest duration is 1 week from the start date to the finish date.
- Registration for the Contest is announced a week prior to its start. During the registration period anyone can register in the Contest.
- Contest prizes:
- 1st place winner is awarded with 150 USD
- 2nd place winner is awarded with 100 USD
- 3rd place winner is awarded with 75 USD
- 4th place winner is awarded with 50 USD
- 5th place winner is awarded with 25 USD
- Only persons of legal age are able to take part in the Contest.
- Each participant must register a new demo account for each Contest round.
- Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest.
- ANY KIND of IP match will be subject to disqualification.
- Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- The Company reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant without explaining the reason. Reasons for disqualification may include opening big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs in different trading accounts at approximately the same time, as well as the usage of failures in the quote flow for getting guaranteed profit, or any other kinds of cheating.
- Each contest account has the same trading conditions, that is:
- Account type – similar to OctaFX ECN account
- Trading tools – similar to OctaFX ECN account
- Initial deposit – 1,000 USD
- Leverage: 1:500
- Minimum volume – 0.01 lot, maximum volume is not limited
- All trading techniques or EAs are allowed.
- All the current contest stats are available at OctaFX website.
- On the contest finish date all the open orders will be automatically closed at the current market rate.
- The participant with the highest balance wins the contest.
- Winners agree to publication of their names in the Company news.
- Each contestant agrees that some of his/her registration data (including but not limited to country of residence) will be published in the official website.
- The prize is paid into the client’s Wallet and can be withdrawn.
- In case two or more contest winners have equal balances in the end of the contest, they will share the prize equally.
- The Company reserves the right to declare any prize already given invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.