Join the risk-free trading competition on MT4 (MetaTrader4) platform, and win real cash prizes.
Trading Contest Details
|to Participate||Open a MT4 Demo trading account.|
Monthly virtual trading contest to win real cash prizes!
Join the demo competition and trade on OctaFX MT4.
|Contest Type||MetaTrader4 Demo|
|Who can join?||All traders of OctaFX|
|Round duration||1 month|
|Withdrawal of Contest Prize||Available at anytime|
How to join the Contest
1. Log in or sign up on OctaFX
Sign up or log in to your Personal Area on OctaFX, then open the Menu on the right and click open Champion Demo Contest account.
During the registration period anyone above the right legal age can register for the contest.
2. Open a new Champion Demo Contest account
Each contest account has the same trading conditions, which are 28 currency pairs, Gold and Silver available for trading.
Minimal volume is 0.01 lot, maximum is not limited, initial deposit is 1000 USD and leverage is 1:500.
3. Download the MT4 trading platform or use the browser version
You can download the trading platform from OctaFX official website.
4. Wait until contest period and start trading on MT4 using a contest account
Contest round length is four weeks from start to finish.
To login, use the OctaFX-Demo server, and your Trader password but not your Investor one.
5. Get the highest balance and win a prize
All trading techniques or EAs (robot trading) are allowed.
But any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the contest.
To win one of the prizes you should have the highest balance when the contest round ends—the gain percentage does not influence winning.
Usually, It takes from couple of days to a week. To get your prize you’ll need to answer a couple of questions for site news.
Also your account must be verified. Prize funds will be credited to your Wallet.
Funding and Withdrawal Conditions
The funds in your contest account are virtual, so you can’t withdraw them.
You are free to withdraw the prize or make more money from trading on your real account.
In case prize funds are used for real trading, the withdrawal limit is 300% of the prize funds (including both the prize funds and profit).
Terms and Conditions
Find the full Terms and Conditions of the contest below.
- The contest name is OctaFX Champion, hereinafter referred to as the Contest.
- The Contest is organized and run by Octa Markets Incorporated, hereinafter referred to as the Company.
- The Contest duration is 1 month from the start date to the finish date.
- Registration for the Contest is announced prior to its start. During the registration period anyone can register for the Contest.
- Contest prizes:
- 1st place gets 500 USD
- 2nd place gets 300 USD
- 3rd place gets 100 USD
- The last place gets another 100 USD
- Only persons of legal age are able to take part in the Contest.
- Each participant must register a new demo account for each Contest round.
- Each participant agrees to provide real data during the registration. Providing fake data may result in disqualification from the Contest.
- ANY KIND of IP match will be subject to disqualification.
- Any kind of arbitrage trading or any other abuse with pricing and/or quotes will be subject to disqualification from the Contest.
- The Company reserves the right to reject or disqualify any participant without explaining the reason. Reasons for disqualification may include opening big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs in different trading accounts at approximately the same time, as well as the usage of failures in the quote flow for getting guaranteed profit, or any other kinds of cheating.
- Each contest account has the same trading conditions, that is:
- Account type – similar to similar to OctaFX Micro account
- Trading tools – similar to similar to OctaFX Micro account
- Initial deposit – 1,000 USD
- Leverage: 1:500
- Minimum volume – 0.01 lot, maximum volume is not limited
- All trading techniques or EAs are allowed.
- All the current contest stats are available at OctaFX website.
- On the contest finish date all the open orders will be automatically closed at the current market rate.
- The participant with the highest balance wins the contest.
- Winners agree to publication of their names in the Company news.
- Each contestant agrees that some of his/her registration data (including but not limited to country of residence) will be published in the official website.
- The prize is paid into the client’s Wallet and can be withdrawn.
- In case two or more contest winners have equal balances in the end of the contest, they will share the prize equally.
- In case the prize funds are used for real trading, the withdrawal limit is 300% of the prize funds (including both the prize funds and profit).
- The Company reserves the right to declare any prize already given invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.